+ Reply to Thread

Thread: M. Golf. Parks Promoted to Head Golf Coach - latechsports.com

I'm just a bot - I can't respond to your posts News_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the rough News_Bot's Avatar

M. Golf. Parks Promoted to Head Golf Coach - latechsports.com

A new article has been posted on www.latechsports.com:

Louisiana Tech Athletics Director Derek Dooley announced Thursday that Jeff Parks is stepping down as the head golf pro at Squire Creek Golf Course to become the head coach for the Bulldogs, pending approval by the Board of Supervisors for the University of Louisiana System.

More...

Discuss it here.

Champ Rooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond repute Rooster's Avatar

New golf coach

Seems to know the fundamentals, but he has never been a golf coach, but has the credentials for golf instruction. I think its a safe risk. Surely some Rustonites know of him

http://www.latechsports.com/sports/m...062509aaa.html
    “Ability is what you're capable of doing. Motivation determines what you do. Attitude determines how well you do it.”
    Lou Holtz - Football Coach

"A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have." - Thomas Jefferson

"Bring back the rotary phone so we don't have to press 1 for English."
    www.casadice.com

BleedTechBlue.com JFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant future

Re: M. Golf. Parks Promoted to Head Golf Coach - latechsports.com

Parks was ranked No. 2 by Golf Digest in 2001 as one of the "Best Teachers in the State of Colorado."
    he may have never held the title of coach, but what more do you want from a golf coach then to tech the game?

Administrator DocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond repute DocMarvin362's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jford View Post
    he may have never held the title of coach, but what more do you want from a golf coach then to tech the game?
    I would prefer them to TEACH the game. :icon_wink:

Champ detltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by DocMarvin362 View Post
    I would prefer them to TEACH the game. :icon_wink:
    I prefer Tech! But teaching the game is good as well.

BleedTechBlue.com JFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant future

either or..

I'm just a bot - I can't respond to your posts News_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the rough News_Bot's Avatar

Parks Promoted to Louisiana Tech Head Golf Coach-WACSports.com

A new article has been posted on www.wacsports.com:

Louisiana Tech Athletics Director Derek Dooley announced Thursday that Jeff Parks is stepping down as the head golf pro at Squire Creek Golf Course to become the head coach for the Bulldogs, pending approval by the Board of Supervisors for the University of Louisiana System.

More...

Discuss it here.

+ Reply to Thread