+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Michael Jackson passed away

Champ teatech Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeteatech Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeteatech Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeteatech Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeteatech Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeteatech Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeteatech Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeteatech Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeteatech Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeteatech Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeteatech Ultimate jerk and not worth your time

Re: Michael Jackson passed away

Quote Originally Posted by DocMarvin362 View Post
    And yet Jackasses like Jamie Foxx say that "he belonged to us (blacks) and we shared him with everyone else".

"We are here for the greatest. There's no need to be sad," he told the audience, "We want to celebrate this black man - he belongs to us - and we shared him with everybody else."

Racism will never die.

Sorry but Michael Jackson didn't control what Jamie Foxx said before he died and I'm quite sure he can't control what he says now. What Jamie Fox said and what Jackson achieved are two entirely different things so what's your point?

Administrator DocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond repute DocMarvin362's Avatar

I said nothing about Jackson, so I don't see your angle.

The point is until BLACK/WHITE/HISPANIC PEOPLE stop thinking of themselves as WE BLACK/WHITE/HISPANIC PEOPLE and try thinking about WE AMERICANS, Racism will not die.

And the other point is that Jamie Foxx is a RACIST JACKASS.

Champ T_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond repute

The point is until BLACK/WHITE/HISPANIC PEOPLE stop thinking of themselves as WE BLACK/WHITE/HISPANIC PEOPLE and try thinking about WE AMERICANS, Racism will not die.

Good point. I think it was Martin Luther King who asked for people to judge each other by the content of their character and not the color of their skin. This is what I live by. Jamie must still see black and white (which, to me, is the definition of racism). But I like Jamie... he just needs to understand that Michael was an entertainer who was loved by everyone who dug him.

Champ dhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond repute dhussdawg's Avatar

It is an odd statment to say the least. I dont think any other race ever claimed him. His illness supposedly made him whiter, so there is no issue there. Not to mention, if races are claiming people now, I would gladly let black folks have MJ. His musical accomplishments were awesome, but that joker was weird and I lost all respect for him after the child molestation stuff. I will give it to him, though, he gave to 39 charities and gave a lot of money to them.

Champ teatech Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeteatech Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeteatech Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeteatech Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeteatech Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeteatech Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeteatech Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeteatech Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeteatech Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeteatech Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeteatech Ultimate jerk and not worth your time

The point is until BLACK/WHITE/HISPANIC PEOPLE stop thinking of themselves as WE BLACK/WHITE/HISPANIC PEOPLE and try thinking about
    WE AMERICANS
    , Racism will not die.

Have you preached that sermon to the "separatist/secesh" on this forum? Probably not.

Champ Cool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by dhussdawg View Post
    It is an odd statment to say the least. I dont think any other race ever claimed him.
    He was not picked in the race draft on Dave Chappelle. Tiger Woods, Wu Tang Clan, yes. Michael Jackson, no.

Michael Jackson tried to look white, had white wives and white children. Even his alleged molestation victims are white. Jamie Foxx needs to take his grievances to MJ. Jamie Foxx jumped the shark after "Ray".

Champ DAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond repute DAWG DUDE's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cool Hand Clyde View Post
    He was not picked in the race draft on Dave Chappelle. Tiger Woods, Wu Tang Clan, yes. Michael Jackson, no.

I loved that episode!

Champ JuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond repute JuBru's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cool Hand Clyde View Post
    Jamie Foxx needs to take his grievances to MJ. Jamie Foxx jumped the shark after "Ray".
    And he's really only a so-so actor, a less than stellar comedian, and a mediocre m"musician," if you can even really call him those.

Quote Originally Posted by Rus-La View Post
    And he's really only a so-so actor, a less than stellar comedian, and a mediocre m"musician," if you can even really call him those.

Many would disagree with you. In fact, his latest music is in the top 10.

Champ dhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond repute dhussdawg's Avatar

I dont listen to Foxx's music, but hsi portrayal of Ray Charles was unbelievable. Hell, I even liked him in "In Living Color". His comment was very stupid, though.

Champ JuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond repute JuBru's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by teatech View Post
    Many would disagree with you. In fact, his latest music is in the top 10.
    That doesn't mean it's good.

Quote Originally Posted by Rus-La View Post
    That doesn't mean it's good.

to you.

Champ Abominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond repute Abominable Gorilla's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Geaux Dawgs View Post
    Pretty sure he was talking about the 'kids in his bedroom' issues.
    Did he ever apologize for any of that?

Dawg Adamant Argument Czar Guisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond repute Guisslapp's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by teatech View Post
    to you.
    Me too. His music blows.
    Jordan Mills on choosing Tech:
    “It’s a great experience seeing them play. It was a good atmosphere. The fans stood up the whole game and never sat down. They have a great fan base.”

Champ T_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Abominable Gorilla View Post
    Did he ever apologize for any of that?
    He said he was just drinking milk and eating cookies with the kids. He was found not guilty when a kid took him to court (and he settled with another one out of court).

+ Reply to Thread