+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Michael Jackson passed away

Champ teatech Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeteatech Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeteatech Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeteatech Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeteatech Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeteatech Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeteatech Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeteatech Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeteatech Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeteatech Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeteatech Ultimate jerk and not worth your time

Re: Michael Jackson passed away

Quote Originally Posted by Geaux Dawgs View Post
    Just like clockwork

If it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck...............ITS A DUCK.

Dawg Adamant Argument Czar Guisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond repute Guisslapp's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by teatech View Post
    This poster has a slew of green dots. Hmmm..........how many red dots will he get for this post. I'd bet every nickel I have that he'll receive no red dots for this hate-filled racist post.

Personofbluecolor, what you must understand is that people are celebrating the entertainer and not necessarily the man. The entertainer did wonders for this country. No one ever said respect and homage should only be paid to soldiers. Everyone contributes to this great country in their own way. He definitely contributed. Keep in mind he also was acquitted on the charges of molestation. Don't preach constitution when you are not prepared to live by it.
    What did he say that was racist?

BTW, I think Jennifer Hudson did a TERRIBLE job with his song.
    Jordan Mills on choosing Tech:
    “It’s a great experience seeing them play. It was a good atmosphere. The fans stood up the whole game and never sat down. They have a great fan base.”

Champ Geaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Guisslapp View Post
    What did he say that was racist?

BTW, I think Jennifer Hudson did a TERRIBLE job with his song.

Come on G, don't you know?.......everything is racist. You saying Jennifer Hudson did a terrible job on the song was racist.

Champ DogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond repute DogtorEvil's Avatar

One of the rumors circulating is that MJ is being buried sans brain.

He needs to be buried sans right index finger to have DNA tests run for McCauley Caulkin, Webster, Corey Feldman, et. al.
    Originally Posted by champion110
    I am less angry this morning and ready to get back up on the horse. That girl was a freak last night.

Originally Posted by champion110
    In fact, I finally had to tell her to stop over the last weekend, because I was worn out and needed a break.

Champ personofbluecolor is a splendid one to beholdpersonofbluecolor is a splendid one to beholdpersonofbluecolor is a splendid one to beholdpersonofbluecolor is a splendid one to beholdpersonofbluecolor is a splendid one to beholdpersonofbluecolor is a splendid one to beholdpersonofbluecolor is a splendid one to beholdpersonofbluecolor is a splendid one to beholdpersonofbluecolor is a splendid one to beholdpersonofbluecolor is a splendid one to beholdpersonofbluecolor is a splendid one to behold

This poster has a slew of green dots. Hmmm..........how many red dots will he get for this post. I'd bet every nickel I have that he'll receive no red dots for this hate-filled racist post.

Personofbluecolor, what you must understand is that people are celebrating the entertainer and not necessarily the man. The entertainer did wonders for this country. No one ever said respect and homage should only be paid to soldiers. Everyone contributes to this great country in their own way. He definitely contributed. Keep in mind he also was acquitted on the charges of molestation. Don't preach constitution when you are not prepared to live by it.
    Teatech, what you must understand is that honest, straight, hardworking, non-pedophile, white, black, red, green, yellow, orange, blue, etc. people could give less that a s#$% about MJ's entertainer status when you, me, and every other rational thinking,(OK, maybe not you), person in America know what he was and did. Please explain how his crotch grabbing dance moves did wonders for this country. I suppose you are one of the people who believe he had a "pigmentation" problem!! Ha! Celebrate his life??? My ass. How can you label me a racist??? He was WHITE for goodness sake!!! I could give less than a damn about your silly little "dots". This is much larger than a stupid message board. When our society honors a being like Michael Jackson we are in a sad state of affairs. Let me pose you this one question...if you had an adolescent child and he was invited to spend a few days at Neverland...knowing all the accusations, would you let YOUR child visit MJ for a sleepover???...Well would you, PUNK???

Champ teatech Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeteatech Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeteatech Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeteatech Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeteatech Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeteatech Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeteatech Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeteatech Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeteatech Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeteatech Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeteatech Ultimate jerk and not worth your time

[quote=personofbluecolor;770552]Teatech, what you must understand is that honest, straight, hardworking, non-pedophile, white, black, red, green, yellow, orange, blue, etc. people could give less that a s#$% about MJ's entertainer status when you, me, and every other rational thinking,(OK, maybe not you), person in America know what he was and did. Please explain how his crotch grabbing dance moves did wonders for this country. I suppose you are one of the people who believe he had a "pigmentation" problem!! Ha! Celebrate his life??? My ass. How can you label me a racist??? He was WHITE for goodness sake!!! I could give less than a damn about your silly little "dots". This is much larger than a stupid message board. When our society honors a being like Michael Jackson we are in a sad state of affairs. Let me pose you this one question...if you had an adolescent child and he was invited to spend a few days at Neverland...knowing all the accusations, would you let YOUR child visit MJ for a sleepover
    ???...Well would you, PUNK???[/
    quote]

Feisty little devil aren't ya. All I know is that we honor George Washington, Thomas Jefferson and a host of other "heroes" who OWNED other people. We don't know that Michael molested young children but we do know the above mentioned people owned and yes "molested" many slaves. Be consistent with your criticism.

Administrator DocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond repute DocMarvin362's Avatar

Feisty little devil aren't ya. All I know is that we honor George Washington, Thomas Jefferson and a host of other "heroes" who OWNED other people. We don't know that Michael molested young children but we do know the above mentioned people owned and yes "molested" many slaves. Be consistent with your criticism.
    MJ admitted to sleeping int he same bed with other children ALONE that were not his own children. Do you think that this is ok??

If your 10 year old child said that he was going to spend the night in MJ's bed, would you give him permission to do so??

Quote Originally Posted by DocMarvin362 View Post
    MJ admitted to sleeping int he same bed with other children ALONE that were not his own children. Do you think that this is ok??

If your 10 year old child said that he was going to spend the night in MJ's bed, would you give him permission to do so??

Absolutely not. I certainly question, though, the reasoning behind any parent allowing their child to be alone with him. Seems to me that some parents may have sacrificed their children's well being in an effort to extort money. Even if Michael did molest the kids (which we'll never know), he was enabled by the parents of the kids.

Administrator DocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond repute DocMarvin362's Avatar

Absolutely not. I certainly question, though, the reasoning behind any parent allowing their child to be alone with him. Seems to me that some parents may have sacrificed their children's well being in an effort to extort money. Even if Michael did molest the kids (which we'll never know), he was enabled by the parents of the kids.
    Good answer.

One more if you don't mind. It is also a fact that he gave 2 families $20 million dollars each, each of which had a young boy that, at first, also accused MJ of molestation. Why do you think that he paid these families off?? Was this basically an admition of guilt??

Quote Originally Posted by DocMarvin362 View Post
    Good answer.

One more if you don't mind. It is also a fact that he gave 2 families $20 million dollars each, each of which had a young boy that, at first, also accused MJ of molestation. Why do you think that he paid these families off?? Was this basically an admition of guilt??

I'm sure Michael wanted to fight the charges, but I'd bet anything his "legal counsel" just wanted it to go away and convinced him to just pay up....so he did. For someone who was abused himself as a kid and did so much for young people, I'm sure the cruel and wicked irony of being accused of being a child molester really nearly drove the poor man insane. With all that being said, he was the greatest entertainer of his generation hands down. Nothing will change that...not even if it was proven that molested kids. The guy had unbelievable talent and that was what was being honored today.

Champ personofbluecolor is a splendid one to beholdpersonofbluecolor is a splendid one to beholdpersonofbluecolor is a splendid one to beholdpersonofbluecolor is a splendid one to beholdpersonofbluecolor is a splendid one to beholdpersonofbluecolor is a splendid one to beholdpersonofbluecolor is a splendid one to beholdpersonofbluecolor is a splendid one to beholdpersonofbluecolor is a splendid one to beholdpersonofbluecolor is a splendid one to beholdpersonofbluecolor is a splendid one to behold

Big Dog Darbonnedawg is a jewel in the roughDarbonnedawg is a jewel in the roughDarbonnedawg is a jewel in the roughDarbonnedawg is a jewel in the roughDarbonnedawg is a jewel in the roughDarbonnedawg is a jewel in the roughDarbonnedawg is a jewel in the roughDarbonnedawg is a jewel in the roughDarbonnedawg is a jewel in the roughDarbonnedawg is a jewel in the roughDarbonnedawg is a jewel in the rough

Ihave not heard the part where he was abused.Did it come out of his mouth? If so does that make it true,. Is there another source that claims this is true?

Dawg Adamant Argument Czar Guisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond repute Guisslapp's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Darbonnedawg View Post
    Ihave not heard the part where he was abused.Did it come out of his mouth? If so does that make it true,. Is there another source that claims this is true?
    He claimed it and his siblings backed him up.
    Jordan Mills on choosing Tech:
    “It’s a great experience seeing them play. It was a good atmosphere. The fans stood up the whole game and never sat down. They have a great fan base.”

Big Dog Darbonnedawg is a jewel in the roughDarbonnedawg is a jewel in the roughDarbonnedawg is a jewel in the roughDarbonnedawg is a jewel in the roughDarbonnedawg is a jewel in the roughDarbonnedawg is a jewel in the roughDarbonnedawg is a jewel in the roughDarbonnedawg is a jewel in the roughDarbonnedawg is a jewel in the roughDarbonnedawg is a jewel in the roughDarbonnedawg is a jewel in the rough

Thanks. Just had never heard that part before.

Champ dhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond repute dhussdawg's Avatar

Are we really going to go there? Owning slaves 250-300 years ago was not seen as a moral issue, it was a social norm. So, you cant really say it is the same thing. Owning slaves 300 years ago is not the same as pedophilia today. As for George Washington, he was known for "losing" slaves on his way from his home to the North at times. As far as molesting them, I know Jefferson obviously had kids with his slaves, not sure about Washington. It was seen as their property, so probably not that taboo for then. Of course, we look back now and cast stones, but it was acceptable by society as a whole then. Pedophilia is not acceptable in most circles, but I dont know, you might be a member of NAMBLA.

+ Reply to Thread