+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Billy Mays is Dead at 50

BleedTechBlue CChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond repute CChandler's Avatar

Billy Mays is Dead at 50

foxnews.com

More shocking than MJ, IMO.

Champ LATechBanjo has a reputation beyond reputeLATechBanjo has a reputation beyond reputeLATechBanjo has a reputation beyond reputeLATechBanjo has a reputation beyond reputeLATechBanjo has a reputation beyond reputeLATechBanjo has a reputation beyond reputeLATechBanjo has a reputation beyond reputeLATechBanjo has a reputation beyond reputeLATechBanjo has a reputation beyond reputeLATechBanjo has a reputation beyond reputeLATechBanjo has a reputation beyond repute

Re: Billy Mays is Dead at 50

I know.... crazy right?

Some are speculating its because the United flight he was on last night had a rough landing, and he hit his head.

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Saw that. And I read that about his hitting his head and yes, that might be the cause of this sudden death. If so, the autopsy should reveal it.

I was no fan of the squeaky voiced, very annoying Billy Mays. Made it a point to NEVER buy anything he hawked. Often changed the channel or muted it when he came on. Couldn't stand to hear him.

But, this is certainly a tragedy. 50 is waaaaaaaaaaaay too young to go. I know, I'm 51 and plan to live another 60 years, at least.

Thoughts & prayers go out to his family and friends.

That makes 4 celebrities, I guess you can say they were all "celebrities," to pass away recently.

Just goes to show ya, better stay ready. Doesn't matter who you are, how much money or fame you have, when God calls you home, it's time to go.

Big Dog Yarfunkle is a jewel in the roughYarfunkle is a jewel in the roughYarfunkle is a jewel in the roughYarfunkle is a jewel in the roughYarfunkle is a jewel in the roughYarfunkle is a jewel in the roughYarfunkle is a jewel in the roughYarfunkle is a jewel in the roughYarfunkle is a jewel in the roughYarfunkle is a jewel in the roughYarfunkle is a jewel in the rough

Bad taste, I know.. but come on!

BTW: An autopsy said that he had hardened arteries due to heart disease and died of heart failure.

Champ techman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond repute

I also thought he was extremely annoying, but it does suck that he went down like that. I always thought he would die testing a crocodile bite suit or something.

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Yarfunkle View Post

Bad taste, I know.. but come on!

BTW: An autopsy said that he had hardened arteries due to heart disease and died of heart failure.
    Whew! that is bad. Heart attack? Gets US Air off the hook.

BTW, comedian Fred Travalena passed away over the weekend too. Was a good impressionist.

That's 5... or maybe Mays and Travalena are the #s 1 and 2 of a second set of three.

Champ tenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by dawg80 View Post
    But, this is certainly a tragedy. 50 is waaaaaaaaaaaay too young to go. I know, I'm 51 and plan to live another 60 years, at least.

Just goes to show ya, better stay ready. Doesn't matter who you are, how much money or fame you have, when God calls you home, it's time to go.
    There's been a rash of 50 year olds passing. It's kind of weird, or strange, or something, when you find yourself saying, 'Damn, I'm older than he was'....four times in one week.

On the other hand, I'm REALLY GLAD I was in a position to say it...ya know, breathing and all. It's a good thing!

But, you're exactly right. Better stay ready.

+ Reply to Thread