+ Reply to Thread

Thread: break out the arks

Champ altadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her game

break out the arks

we are looking at a major rain event. wow. This sucker could throw down 3-5 tonight just south of shreveport. Im mean in the next 6 hours. Very moist, unstable air...

BleedTechBlue CChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond repute CChandler's Avatar

Re: break out the arks

This is what I had to have gotten stuck in on i-25 through northern New Mexico yesterday. Insane, insane rain. The rain + 40+ MPH winds had me going 15-20 mph on an interstate highway. Just completely insane.

Champ BulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the rough

Re: break out the arks

I'll take it after the near drought that we've had for the past 6 weeks or so! I cut my camping trip short this past weekend as the rain was near and I hate packing up in the rain. We finished our ride for the day on Saturday and could smell the rain on the way. Glad we left a day early.

+ Reply to Thread