+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213

Thread: Too much work for Dooley?

Champ Geaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond repute

Re: Too much work for Dooley?

Quote Originally Posted by teatech View Post
    I'm not red dotting you because I can't. And yes you and everyone else that posts on this site represent BB&B. I'm sure anyone who lurks and contemplates becoming a member would like to be assured no one else will threaten them because of their posts.

You apologize to Dawgmatic for calling her an asshole.......then I will chill.

It is much worse to degrade a female than standing up for one

Champ teatech Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeteatech Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeteatech Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeteatech Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeteatech Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeteatech Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeteatech Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeteatech Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeteatech Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeteatech Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeteatech Ultimate jerk and not worth your time

Quote Originally Posted by Geaux Dawgs View Post
    You apologize to Dawgmatic for calling her an asshole.......then I will chill.

It is much worse to degrade a female than standing up for one

I apologize to everyone on this forum that I have offended including dogmatic. However, if dogmatic is going to throw stones then she have to expect some to get hurled back at her. Those rules apply to everyone else so they have to go for her as well.

Champ Geaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond repute

I apologize to everyone on this forum that I have offended including dogmatic. However, if dogmatic is going to throw stones then she have to expect some to get hurled back at her. Those rules apply to everyone else so they have to go for her as well.
    Tea, that is just an I am sorry but........

Tell Dawgmatic you are sorry for calling HER an asshole and just leave it at that.

You will feel much better. Unfortunately you have so many on here that have you on ignore, she will have to see it when I send it to her. I am being sincere Tea, do the right thing. Just apologize to her, like a man, for calling her an asshole.

I will stop jumping on you for things you say as well. Deal?

GATA Goddess and Ultimate Fan Winner 2011 Dawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond repute Dawgmatic's Avatar

Tea, that is just an I am sorry but........

Tell Dawgmatic you are sorry for calling HER an asshole and just leave it at that.

You will feel much better. Unfortunately you have so many on here that have you on ignore, she will have to see it when I send it to her. I am being sincere Tea, do the right thing. Just apologize to her, like a man, for calling her an asshole.

I will stop jumping on you for things you say as well. Deal?
    I don't need an apology. I want all of this to stop. Please. I'm sure we all have better things to do. This is a silly way to spend time.

Champ teatech Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeteatech Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeteatech Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeteatech Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeteatech Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeteatech Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeteatech Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeteatech Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeteatech Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeteatech Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeteatech Ultimate jerk and not worth your time

Quote Originally Posted by Dawgmatic View Post
    I don't need an apology. I want all of this to stop. Please. I'm sure we all have better things to do. This is a silly way to spend time.

Dogmatic I should not have called you the name that I did. I'm looking forward to having more civil discourse with you as well.

GATA Goddess and Ultimate Fan Winner 2011 Dawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond repute Dawgmatic's Avatar

Dogmatic I should not have called you the name that I did. I'm looking forward to having more civil discourse with you as well.
    Thank you.

Thank you Teatech for doing that.

Now we can ALL focus on Beating Auburn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you Teatech for doing that.

Now we can ALL focus on Beating Auburn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes, that is better!

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Good job!

Quote Originally Posted by TYLERTECHSAS View Post
    Good job!

From Tyler?? I feel as if I have done something wrong now.

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by TYLERTECHSAS View Post
    Good job!
    From Tyler?? I feel as if I have done something wrong now.
    You did something wrong. But your apology was unexpected. Good job!

+ Reply to Thread