+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast

Thread: Too much work for Dooley?

GATA Goddess and Ultimate Fan Winner 2011 Dawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond repute Dawgmatic's Avatar

Re: Too much work for Dooley?

Quote Originally Posted by Geaux Dawgs View Post
    Teabag....I am not much on threats........but stay in Texas, stay in your little cubicle of ignorance. Go soak yourself in your racism thoughts.

Do not come to Tech again, if you do.....do not come up to the top of the hill before a game under the large white tent with a blue stripe.....(you can not miss it) and tell people you are Teatech........I promise you Teabag, they will have to remove my foot from your ass. That is a promise.

Do not come on here calling a female an asshole. That proves you are not a Tech guy. You have no class. Zero class or credibility.

I am begging you to come up the hill be the way, please come up the hill and ask for me personally.
    See, the thing is, I haven't given him a red dot in forever. I did today, however. And I try to sign my dots. Red or green. And guess what, he didn't sign his. He called me an asshole and didn't sign it. I certainly have not called him an asshole and have basically tried to just stay away from him and his posts altogether.

Champ JuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond repute JuBru's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Guisslapp View Post
    Calven?
    ?

Champ Geaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Dawgmatic View Post
    See, the thing is, I haven't given him a red dot in forever. I did today, however. And I try to sign my dots. Red or green. And guess what, he didn't sign his. He called me an asshole and didn't sign it. I certainly have not called him an asshole and have basically tried to just stay away from him and his posts altogether.

I have never red dotted Teabag, I do not think I have red dotted anyone for that matter.

Not real sure what is intention is, but the personal responses I have gotten from others on here....there will be several on that hill.

I can not believe he called you an asshole............That is wrong on so many levels.

There is just no place for that Teabag!!!

Apparently he is Spin's lap dog now. Fetch boy

Progressive King of 2011 Dawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond repute Dawgpix's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Rus-La View Post
    I think you meant life.
    No, thread. Lots of wasted insults on someone you can't apparently insult.
    Louisiana Tech University
    Flagship of the University of Louisiana System

Champ JuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond repute JuBru's Avatar

?

Inspired by Geaux Dawgs & Dawgmatic. :icon_wink:
    Last edited by JuBru; 07-11-2009 at 01:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dawgpix View Post
    No, thread. Lots of wasted insults on someone you can't apparently insult.
    Yeah, I don't know why he hasn't caught on to that yet.

Champ teatech Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeteatech Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeteatech Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeteatech Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeteatech Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeteatech Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeteatech Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeteatech Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeteatech Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeteatech Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeteatech Ultimate jerk and not worth your time

Inspired by Geaux Dawgs & Dawgmatic. :icon_wink:

Champ JAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond repute JAB's Avatar

Re: Teatech should be tea bagged.......now hum!

Quote Originally Posted by teatech View Post
    Whoa settle down guy. Why should I go research what other Ad's have done at schools?
    You should go research that info to find out what other ADs have "on their plates" compared to what Dooley has on his. See, if you can show me an AD out there that has completed all of his duties I will show you an AD that isn't doing his job. The job will never end...ever! It's a sales position. Their is always something that could be done to increase revenue (it takes money to do ANYTHING. Including team pictures)

My question was, has been, and still is, does Dooley have too much responsibility?
    (Translation: too much on his plate)

And the true point is that there is no plate. It's a never ending bowl. It will go on forever. The hope is to get enough revenue to buy a bigger fork/spoon.

A few posters have responded in a civil way and answered that BVD and other Dooley appointees have responsibility of things that amount to toothpicks at a party.
    Well, those people must have PM'ed you because no one has stated anything near that on this open forum. I'm calling Bull$hit!
    And my civilness was thrown out the window when you attached Dawgmatic.

So, my question has been answered. Your response while greatly appreciated, wasn't at all needed. I also apologize for the clot that I unintentionally caused in your heart that is do devoted to our fine coach. I now know the love that Dooley has on this forum and it is a thousand fold what I expected for a coach. Be that as it may, I'll make sure I word my responses in reference to Dooley much much much more carefully now. I would hate to lose my life to a crime of passion.:icon_wink:
    First, I can promise you, you will not lose your life to a crime of passion (from a TECH related incident at least). But that is no promise that ignorance won't get you killed.

The thought that the AD of any university being responsible for picture taking is stupid. It is ALWAYS handled by the coaches. At EVERY level from Pee-Wee to Professional. The COACH is the be all end all when it comes to the players. If the President of the U. S. of A. where to tell a ballplayer to meet at "X" time for pictures that player has been taught to ASK THE COACH. Pictures not being taking is NOT the AD's fault.

Now, if there was a problem with the uniforms ( a real problem)....I would say look at the contracts. Is there a reason? Does one year of mix-matched mean a decade of unis and funding? (I truthfully don't know) But I bet there is a reason.

The truth is Tech people may look at Dooley and wonder things like "does Dooley have too much on his plate?" But the truth is "Are we giving Dooley a big enough plate?"

Champ Cal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond repute Cal&Ken's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dawgmatic View Post
    Ignore is a beautiful thing. The only time I see his posts are when they are quoted. I have a couple of posers on that list. You have to work hard to get there, but he managed to succeed.

GATA Goddess and Ultimate Fan Winner 2011 Dawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond repute Dawgmatic's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cal&Ken View Post
    Ignore is a beautiful thing. The only time I see his posts are when they are quoted. I have a couple of posers on that list. You have to work hard to get there, but he managed to succeed.
    I'd like to suggest everyone invoke their right to use their ignore button. Perhaps when the excitement of incitement is removed, this board will no longer be the fun forum for anonymous ill manners that it has been for certain individuals.

Champ teatech Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeteatech Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeteatech Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeteatech Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeteatech Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeteatech Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeteatech Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeteatech Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeteatech Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeteatech Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeteatech Ultimate jerk and not worth your time

Quote Originally Posted by JAB View Post
    You should go research that info to find out what other ADs have "on their plates" compared to what Dooley has on his. See, if you can show me an AD out there that has completed all of his duties I will show you an AD that isn't doing his job. The job will never end...ever! It's a sales position. Their is always something that could be done to increase revenue (it takes money to do ANYTHING. Including team pictures)

(Translation: too much on his plate)

And the true point is that there is no plate. It's a never ending bowl. It will go on forever. The hope is to get enough revenue to buy a bigger fork/spoon.
    Well, those people must have PM'ed you because no one has stated anything near that on this open forum. I'm calling Bull$hit!
    And my civilness was thrown out the window when you attached Dawgmatic.

First, I can promise you, you will not lose your life to a crime of passion (from a TECH related incident at least). But that is no promise that ignorance won't get you killed.

The thought that the AD of any university being responsible for picture taking is stupid. It is ALWAYS handled by the coaches. At EVERY level from Pee-Wee to Professional. The COACH is the be all end all when it comes to the players. If the President of the U. S. of A. where to tell a ballplayer to meet at "X" time for pictures that player has been taught to ASK THE COACH. Pictures not being taking is NOT the AD's fault.

Now, if there was a problem with the uniforms ( a real problem)....I would say look at the contracts. Is there a reason? Does one year of mix-matched mean a decade of unis and funding? (I truthfully don't know) But I bet there is a reason.

The truth is Tech people may look at Dooley and wonder things like "does Dooley have too much on his plate?" But the truth is "Are we giving Dooley a big enough plate?"

Well this response was much more useful than your first. Thanks.

2004 and 2010-2011 BB&B Pick 'Em Contest Champion DogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond repute DogsWin's Avatar

This thread is so "done"...

Champ DogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond repute DogtorEvil's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Geaux Dawgs View Post
    Do not come to Tech again, if you do.....do not come up to the top of the hill before a game under the large white tent with a blue stripe.....(you can not miss it) and tell people you are Teatech........I promise you Teabag, they will have to remove my foot from your ass. That is a promise.

I am begging you to come up the hill be the way, please come up the hill and ask for me personally.
    teabag= printer

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3VXo4...layer_embedded
    Originally Posted by champion110
    I am less angry this morning and ready to get back up on the horse. That girl was a freak last night.

Originally Posted by champion110
    In fact, I finally had to tell her to stop over the last weekend, because I was worn out and needed a break.

Champ Bigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond repute Bigdog13's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by teatech View Post
    Whoa settle down guy. Why should I go research what other Ad's have done at schools? I don't care what other schools do. I only care about Tech. I don't have time to look at schools that dont and have never mattered to me. I already see what Dooley has done for the school and I'm damned proud of it. I don't know how many times I have to say it, of course there are people who are slow learners. My question was, has been, and still is, does Dooley have too much responsibility? A few posters have responded in a civil way and answered that BVD and other Dooley appointees have responsibility of things that amount to toothpicks at a party. So, my question has been answered. Your response while greatly appreciated, wasn't at all needed. I also apologize for the clot that I unintentionally caused in your heart that is do devoted to our fine coach. I now know the love that Dooley has on this forum and it is a thousand fold what I expected for a coach. Be that as it may, I'll make sure I word my responses in reference to Dooley much much much more carefully now. I would hate to lose my life to a crime of passion.:icon_wink:
    Who said that? And in what post?

Quote Originally Posted by DogsWin View Post
    This thread is so "done"...

That must've hurt pushing out.

+ Reply to Thread