+ Reply to Thread

Thread: For those currently living in Ruston...

Puppy jagpack seems to have something between the earsjagpack seems to have something between the earsjagpack seems to have something between the earsjagpack seems to have something between the earsjagpack seems to have something between the earsjagpack seems to have something between the ears

For those currently living in Ruston...

For those that currently live in Ruston, how many and which channels do you get with an over the air antenna and a converter box? Or just a digital antenna hooked up to a digital tv? I'm trying to decide if buying Suddenlink's cable package would be worth it. I gotta have at least FOX in Monroe to watch the Saints!

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

Champ Choudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond repute Choudawg86's Avatar

Re: For those currently living in Ruston...

Quote Originally Posted by jagpack View Post
    For those that currently live in Ruston, how many and which channels do you get with an over the air antenna and a converter box? Or just a digital antenna hooked up to a digital tv? I'm trying to decide if buying Suddenlink's cable package would be worth it. I gotta have at least FOX in Monroe to watch the Saints!

before the conversion, my dad got all shrevport stations and monroe stations so you actually had 2 of everything. However, since the change he's had major touble getting most of those to come in. He will have to resort to adding local channels to his disk package but they only offer monroe for this area, not shreveport. they are pissed that they cant watch S.Bailes on channel 3 in the morning.

Administrator Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar
    The Southwest Side of Beautiful Lake Claiborne

Quote Originally Posted by Choudawg86 View Post
    before the conversion, my dad got all shrevport stations and monroe stations so you actually had 2 of everything. However, since the change he's had major touble getting most of those to come in. He will have to resort to adding local channels to his disk package but they only offer monroe for this area, not shreveport. they are pissed that they cant watch S.Bailes on channel 3 in the morning.
    Has he installed a "booster"?

It may help -
    ''Don't be a bad dagh..."

Champ GatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond repute GatorDawg's Avatar

FWIW Suddenlink doesn't offer NFL Network or really any other add on sports network.

Champ Ktulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond repute

It seems Cox is the best, from what I'm seeing, and I'm glad that's what we mostly have in the Baton Rouge area. It sucks that Suddenlink took over that area up there.

Champ Choudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond repute Choudawg86's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dwayne From Minden View Post
    Has he installed a "booster"?

It may help -
    seems like he had something along those lines.

Champ CutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to behold

We get all the Monroe major stations along with 3 Arkansas PBS stations, 39 and 43 out of Monroe (a religious station and CW maybe?) The night of the switch, we got all the Shreveport stations except KTAL, and I was so excited. But they went away the next day or so.

+ Reply to Thread