+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Check This Out!

2004 and 2010-2011 BB&B Pick 'Em Contest Champion DogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond repute DogsWin's Avatar

Big Grin Check This Out!

Ok, here's the deal... Follow the directions and do not skip a step.

Step 1. Watch only the first 30 seconds of this video
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZbI0Q...eature=related

Step 2. Watch all 3:06 of this video (no skipping- wait for it!)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m5rqk...eature=related

Step 3. Up close...
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yGXN-...eature=related

Big Dog Lone Star Dawg is a glorious beacon of lightLone Star Dawg is a glorious beacon of lightLone Star Dawg is a glorious beacon of lightLone Star Dawg is a glorious beacon of lightLone Star Dawg is a glorious beacon of lightLone Star Dawg is a glorious beacon of lightLone Star Dawg is a glorious beacon of lightLone Star Dawg is a glorious beacon of lightLone Star Dawg is a glorious beacon of lightLone Star Dawg is a glorious beacon of lightLone Star Dawg is a glorious beacon of light Lone Star Dawg's Avatar

Re: Check This Out!

Never underestimate the power of psychodelics.

Champ Choudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond repute Choudawg86's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Lone Star Dawg View Post
    Never underestimate the power of psychodelics.
    I remember one night at Stows you did something very simular . . .

i have to admit, when i started watching it i was like "oh poor guy" by the end of it i was like "HELL YEAH!!!"

Big Dog Lone Star Dawg is a glorious beacon of lightLone Star Dawg is a glorious beacon of lightLone Star Dawg is a glorious beacon of lightLone Star Dawg is a glorious beacon of lightLone Star Dawg is a glorious beacon of lightLone Star Dawg is a glorious beacon of lightLone Star Dawg is a glorious beacon of lightLone Star Dawg is a glorious beacon of lightLone Star Dawg is a glorious beacon of lightLone Star Dawg is a glorious beacon of lightLone Star Dawg is a glorious beacon of light Lone Star Dawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Choudawg86 View Post
    I remember one night at Stows you did something very simular . . .

i have to admit, when i started watching it i was like "oh poor guy" by the end of it i was like "HELL YEAH!!!"
    I still have flahbacks of the lit up dance floor at Stows. Oh the colors!

I'm sure this has been talked about, but is Stows still open. That's where I spent my 18th birthday with some girl I met named Sherrie. Good times!

+ Reply to Thread