+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Ufc 100

BleedTechBlue CChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond repute CChandler's Avatar

Ufc 100

Anyone else going to watch? This is probably one of the most stacked cards they've ever put together. GSP and Brock are 2 of their top 3 or 4 guys and they're putting both of them out there tonight, along with the TUF finale.

Champ DogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond repute DogtorEvil's Avatar

Re: Ufc 100

Quote Originally Posted by Luminaire View Post
    Anyone else going to watch? This is probably one of the most stacked cards they've ever put together. GSP and Brock are 2 of their top 3 or 4 guys and they're putting both of them out there tonight, along with the TUF finale.
    I may go to the bar down the street to watch.
    Originally Posted by champion110
    I am less angry this morning and ready to get back up on the horse. That girl was a freak last night.

In fact, I finally had to tell her to stop over the last weekend, because I was worn out and needed a break.

Big Dog Yarfunkle is a jewel in the roughYarfunkle is a jewel in the roughYarfunkle is a jewel in the roughYarfunkle is a jewel in the roughYarfunkle is a jewel in the roughYarfunkle is a jewel in the roughYarfunkle is a jewel in the roughYarfunkle is a jewel in the roughYarfunkle is a jewel in the roughYarfunkle is a jewel in the roughYarfunkle is a jewel in the rough

Bah.. working tonight. I'd love to see Brock get his ass handed to him. (I don't like him for the simple fact he did WWE)

Varsity Bulldog BigDog98 is just really niceBigDog98 is just really niceBigDog98 is just really niceBigDog98 is just really niceBigDog98 is just really niceBigDog98 is just really niceBigDog98 is just really niceBigDog98 is just really niceBigDog98 is just really niceBigDog98 is just really niceBigDog98 is just really nice

This is definitely going to be a good one with everybody on this card. I'm just glad Anderson Silva isn't on it. I can't stand watching hime dance around know matter how good he is. I am definitely watching it. I actually went out and bought a new flat screen for my bedroom for this.

Champ kdaniel72 is a jewel in the roughkdaniel72 is a jewel in the roughkdaniel72 is a jewel in the roughkdaniel72 is a jewel in the roughkdaniel72 is a jewel in the roughkdaniel72 is a jewel in the roughkdaniel72 is a jewel in the roughkdaniel72 is a jewel in the roughkdaniel72 is a jewel in the roughkdaniel72 is a jewel in the roughkdaniel72 is a jewel in the rough

I hope Dan Henderson PUTS A BEAT DOWN ON BISBING!

Champ DogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond repute DogtorEvil's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by kdaniel72 View Post
    I hope Dan Henderson PUTS A BEAT DOWN ON BISBING!
    hendo just knocked him out in te second

biiiig bomb
    I am less angry this morning and ready to get back up on the horse. That girl was a freak last night.

In fact, I finally had to tell her to stop over the last weekend, because I was worn out and needed a break.

huge right hand knocked him out before he hit the ground and then Hendo followed up with a huge right on the jaw right as Bisping hit the canvas. He was out for several minutes.

Varsity Bulldog BigDog98 is just really niceBigDog98 is just really niceBigDog98 is just really niceBigDog98 is just really niceBigDog98 is just really niceBigDog98 is just really niceBigDog98 is just really niceBigDog98 is just really niceBigDog98 is just really niceBigDog98 is just really niceBigDog98 is just really nice

Quote Originally Posted by DogtorEvil View Post
    hendo just knocked him out in te second

biiiig bomb
    The second hit he dropped on him was brutal

Quote Originally Posted by BigDog98 View Post
    The second hit he dropped on him was brutal
    brutal...it looked like he was completely off the ground and swinging that elbow

This is going to be the fight coming up right here, GSP and Alves.

This is going to be the fight coming up right here, GSP and Alves.
    yep. can go either way...

i'm thinking t.alves is going to upset him. i maybe wrong though

i'm thinking t.alves is going to upset him. i maybe wrong though
    nevermind

1st round GSP?

TA is great at getting back on his feet

Champ DONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond repute

I'm surprised this stuff is legal. This is no more than a good street fight like we used to have in high school. Too bloody for me.

+ Reply to Thread