+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Help with iPhone

Champ Dirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond repute Dirtydawg's Avatar

Help with iPhone

So my phone just happened to go out the day before my birthday and I just happened to have an upgrade option available and the iPhones were cheap enough that my parents went ahead and bought me one for my birthday. So, I've been playing around on it. Now, I have a question and need some help. How do I delete an application that I've downloaded that I no longer want. I thought it would be a fun little game for my son to play while waiting at the doctor's office with me, but it really isn't. It was free, of course. But anyway, I want to get the sucker off, and don't know how. Thanks for any help.

Bulldog dawg1992 is a jewel in the roughdawg1992 is a jewel in the roughdawg1992 is a jewel in the roughdawg1992 is a jewel in the roughdawg1992 is a jewel in the roughdawg1992 is a jewel in the roughdawg1992 is a jewel in the roughdawg1992 is a jewel in the roughdawg1992 is a jewel in the roughdawg1992 is a jewel in the roughdawg1992 is a jewel in the rough

Re: Help with iPhone

go to itunes and click on your ipod connection when it is hooked up. go to apps. you can delete them there and then hit the sync button on the bottom right.

Champ Dirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond repute Dirtydawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dawg1992 View Post
    go to itunes and click on your ipod connection when it is hooked up. go to apps. you can delete them there and then hit the sync button on the bottom right.
    Thanks. I had tried that, but just didn't play around long enough to figure out exactly what to do. Got it now though. Thanks again.

Hope I get a response to this quickly enough. Now, I need to know how to video on my Iphone. It does come with the capability to shoot some limited video doesn't it or is that an application that I have to download and if it is, is there a free one and how do I get to it to download it?

Big Dog Yarfunkle is a jewel in the roughYarfunkle is a jewel in the roughYarfunkle is a jewel in the roughYarfunkle is a jewel in the roughYarfunkle is a jewel in the roughYarfunkle is a jewel in the roughYarfunkle is a jewel in the roughYarfunkle is a jewel in the roughYarfunkle is a jewel in the roughYarfunkle is a jewel in the roughYarfunkle is a jewel in the rough

Dirty,

The iPhone 3GS comes with built-in limited video recording capability. If you have an older model (3G and before), then one has to download an app that essentially takes so many pictures with your camera a second and splices them all into a video while recording with the mic.

Hope this helps!

Quote Originally Posted by Yarfunkle View Post
    Dirty,

The iPhone 3GS comes with built-in limited video recording capability. If you have an older model (3G and before), then one has to download an app that essentially takes so many pictures with your camera a second and splices them all into a video while recording with the mic.

Hope this helps!
    Thanks.

+ Reply to Thread