+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Who is actually banned?

2003 BB&B Basketball Pick 'Em Champion inudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond repute inudesu's Avatar

Who is actually banned?

I know our mods have a pretty "hands-off" policy on banning people (I think the UL-twin's scout boards and ragin pagin will block you for just about anything), and I don't think many people actually get banned from this board.

Is there a way to see who is banned on the user profile? At least once before I've seen some flamer bragging about getting himself banned from here who really wasn't. I just didn't know if there was a way for a non-mod to know when someone is lying about this.

Administrator Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar
    The Southwest Side of Beautiful Lake Claiborne

Re: Who is actually banned?

I think the list is still less than 5....

And remember - being banned and forgetting one's userid and password is synonomous with most of the belch crowd....
    ''Don't be a bad dagh..."

Administrator AustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to behold AustinDawg's Avatar

There are actually more than 5 banned user accounts but legitimate posters is probably less than 5. Everytime someone registers just for spam, I usually go ahead and ban their account once I've deleted their spam post.

Champ Abominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond repute Abominable Gorilla's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by inudesu View Post
    I know our mods have a pretty "hands-off" policy on banning people (I think the UL-twin's scout boards and ragin pagin will block you for just about anything), and I don't think many people actually get banned from this board.

Is there a way to see who is banned on the user profile? At least once before I've seen some flamer bragging about getting himself banned from here who really wasn't. I just didn't know if there was a way for a non-mod to know when someone is lying about this.
    They probably got through the wash and think they're banned.

2003 BB&B Basketball Pick 'Em Champion inudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond repute inudesu's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dwayne From Minden View Post
    I think the list is still less than 5....

And remember - being banned and forgetting one's userid and password is synonomous with most of the belch crowd....
    That's pretty much what I thought. They're so quick on the trigger that they assume everyone else is too. I think back on one of our I-bowl threads this came up and when I tried to call the guy out on the ULM board or wherever it was . . . my post got deleted and the thread locked!

For some reason one of those recent MTSU guys actually started a thread on the SB board bragging about being banned over here and I was pretty sure it never happened. I'm not willing to sign up to call him out (to be honest, most of the other SB posters pretty much assumed he deserved it), but I was wondering. I didn't see any way to tell through the member list - is there some "banned" designation? I'm not asking for one, just if there is one.

+ Reply to Thread