+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Ncaa 10

Champ buck_dawg_gold is a splendid one to beholdbuck_dawg_gold is a splendid one to beholdbuck_dawg_gold is a splendid one to beholdbuck_dawg_gold is a splendid one to beholdbuck_dawg_gold is a splendid one to beholdbuck_dawg_gold is a splendid one to beholdbuck_dawg_gold is a splendid one to beholdbuck_dawg_gold is a splendid one to beholdbuck_dawg_gold is a splendid one to beholdbuck_dawg_gold is a splendid one to beholdbuck_dawg_gold is a splendid one to behold

Ncaa 10

What do you guys think about this years college football?

2011 Pick 'Em Champion johnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond repute johnnylightnin's Avatar

Re: Ncaa 10

Gonna go grab it today. Here's what I'm hoping...

1. Recruiting doesn't take twice as long as a game.
    2. Pass defense is more realistic.

Those were my two main gripes with the last game.
    Time is your friend. Impulse is your enemy. -John Bogle

Champ buck_dawg_gold is a splendid one to beholdbuck_dawg_gold is a splendid one to beholdbuck_dawg_gold is a splendid one to beholdbuck_dawg_gold is a splendid one to beholdbuck_dawg_gold is a splendid one to beholdbuck_dawg_gold is a splendid one to beholdbuck_dawg_gold is a splendid one to beholdbuck_dawg_gold is a splendid one to beholdbuck_dawg_gold is a splendid one to beholdbuck_dawg_gold is a splendid one to beholdbuck_dawg_gold is a splendid one to behold

Quote Originally Posted by johnnylightnin View Post
    Gonna go grab it today. Here's what I'm hoping...

1. Recruiting doesn't take twice as long as a game.
    2. Pass defense is more realistic.

Those were my two main gripes with the last game.
    I like that the offensive players move realisticly no more super spins... Have not recruited yet... Gameplay seems to be much improved...

BleedTechBlue CChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond repute CChandler's Avatar

linebackers with 80 inch vertical leaps need to go

Just got the gamer tag for the rosters with names added Gamertag EASCNCAA10 for 360

PS3 - EA_CS

Champ Ktulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond repute

Besides making our crowd now wear blue, I don't see what else I'd really get for $60 in that game. I looked at some video of it and some previews, and was a bit let down and probably won't bother. I am wishing the game was much improved. Can you still use your own MP3s for stadium music?

I will probably end up just switching to Madden in August, and playing some NFL instead, unless someone can talk me back into getting the newest installment of NCAA.

Quote Originally Posted by Ktulu7 View Post
    Besides making our crowd now wear blue, I don't see what else I'd really get for $60 in that game. I looked at some video of it and some previews, and was a bit let down and probably won't bother. I am wishing the game was much improved. Can you still use your own MP3s for stadium music?

I will probably end up just switching to Madden in August, and playing some NFL instead, unless someone can talk me back into getting the newest installment of NCAA.
    I would suggest getting the demo.. The game is very different from 09

2011 Pick 'Em Champion johnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond repute johnnylightnin's Avatar

How's defense BDG?

How's defense BDG?
    You will defintely have some bad games passing... Going 20/20 for 500yds will not be the norm as it was on 09. The CB seem to have improved AI. It looks like this year it will be fun to play on the defensive side of the ball. Your defensive ends actually get unasisted sacks if they are better than the tackle they are playing against.

Champ Ktulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by buck_dawg_gold View Post
    You will defintely have some bad games passing... Going 20/20 for 500yds will not be the norm as it was on 09. The CB seem to have improved AI. It looks like this year it will be fun to play on the defensive side of the ball. Your defensive ends actually get unasisted sacks if they are better than the tackle they are playing against.
    That sounds fun, because I enjoy shutting someone down on defense way more than I like having a big shoot-out in the game. I also kinda enjoy those moments where I have to say, "touche'" to the computer after it just whips me strategically on a play rather than some weird game mechanic beating me.

BDG, you forgot to mention the custom conference option...sweet.

Dawg Adamant Argument Czar Guisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond repute Guisslapp's Avatar

How is recruiting? I didn't like the in-season recruiting. I would forget to keep up with it.
    Jordan Mills on choosing Tech:
    “It’s a great experience seeing them play. It was a good atmosphere. The fans stood up the whole game and never sat down. They have a great fan base.”

Not sure yet. Our roster is beyond recognition...Baker isn't even on there.

Not sure yet. Our roster is beyond recognition...Baker isn't even on there.
    That is pretty ridiculous... I'd have to do some serious roster editing then. Baker's one of our marquee players, wtf?

Quote Originally Posted by Ktulu7 View Post
    That is pretty ridiculous... I'd have to do some serious roster editing then. Baker's one of our marquee players, wtf?
    No baker...got to keep Brannon Jackson, S. Howze, and Weldon an extra year. NONE of the freshmen made it (except a kicker). I don't expect them to be perfect, but they've been better than this in the past. They at least throw our highest two recruits in there. Oh yeah, and William Griffin is the #2 TB. Brian Jackson is on the game...it's just weird. Guys who've been gone since before last season started made it.

Game play is MUCH improved IMO. Not as easy on O and not as impossible on D.

+ Reply to Thread