+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Ncaa 10

2011 Pick 'Em Champion johnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond repute johnnylightnin's Avatar

Re: Ncaa 10

Quote Originally Posted by Juice752 View Post
    Am I the only one who can't establish a running game?
    Mine is hit or miss. Consistency is tough. I have the most luck in the weak/strong I formations. Compton did bust a 95 yarder to put the nail in Auburn's coffin. It was 10 to 7 the good guys until VERY late in the 4th. Compton busts a long one and on the kick off, they fumble and Houston T takes it to the house.

Anybody change up the conference yet? I traded Tech for UTEP and then. After that, I decided that I'd rather be in a conference with TCU than SMU. I also traded Troy for UAB.
    Time is your friend. Impulse is your enemy. -John Bogle

Champ GatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond repute GatorDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by johnnylightnin View Post
    Mine is hit or miss. Consistency is tough. I have the most luck in the weak/strong I formations. Compton did bust a 95 yarder to put the nail in Auburn's coffin. It was 10 to 7 the good guys until VERY late in the 4th. Compton busts a long one and on the kick off, they fumble and Houston T takes it to the house.

Anybody change up the conference yet? I traded Tech for UTEP and then. After that, I decided that I'd rather be in a conference with TCU than SMU. I also traded Troy for UAB.
    Glad I am not the only one. Has anyone tried a different playbook to see if that helps? I remember thinking how much our playbook sucks for running plays last year.

I created a new Big XII. Texas, Texas A&M, Texas Tech, EBRCC, Arkansas, and Tech in the "South" with Oklahoma, Oklahoma State, Boise State, Nevada, Tulsa, and Nebraska in the "North."

Champ detltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by buck_dawg_gold View Post
    Just got the gamer tag for the rosters with names added Gamertag EASCNCAA10 for 360

PS3 - EA_CS
    So I did that but the players aren't named. What do I have to do.

Champ KDawg33 is just really niceKDawg33 is just really niceKDawg33 is just really niceKDawg33 is just really niceKDawg33 is just really niceKDawg33 is just really niceKDawg33 is just really niceKDawg33 is just really niceKDawg33 is just really niceKDawg33 is just really niceKDawg33 is just really nice

the road to glory is AMAZING

Champ GatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond repute GatorDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by KDawg33 View Post
    the road to glory is AMAZING
    What's the difference between this one and the campus legend?

Champ theprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond repute theprofessor's Avatar

had my first chance to play 10 this weekend. most crisp sports game i've ever played. they really changed up some things to make the gameplay so much better. i like the speed with which the passes snap to the receiver. tech's roster is awful. awful. but i had fun playing a few exhibition games against a buddy of mine.
    the bold, the beautiful, theprofessor

2011 Pick 'Em Champion johnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond repute johnnylightnin's Avatar

What's the difference between this one and the campus legend?
    Erin Andrews. And, at least for me, it's harder. In 09, I ALWAYS won the state championships and was a 5 star with my choice of the 120 teams. My first go round on 10, I lost in the second round and the top 8 schools wouldn't offer me a spot. I was also placed 4th on Tech's DC.
    Time is your friend. Impulse is your enemy. -John Bogle

Champ buck_dawg_gold is a splendid one to beholdbuck_dawg_gold is a splendid one to beholdbuck_dawg_gold is a splendid one to beholdbuck_dawg_gold is a splendid one to beholdbuck_dawg_gold is a splendid one to beholdbuck_dawg_gold is a splendid one to beholdbuck_dawg_gold is a splendid one to beholdbuck_dawg_gold is a splendid one to beholdbuck_dawg_gold is a splendid one to beholdbuck_dawg_gold is a splendid one to beholdbuck_dawg_gold is a splendid one to behold

Quote Originally Posted by detltu View Post
    So I did that but the players aren't named. What do I have to do.
    I thought that was the gamer tag with roster names however that was just the ea roster fix that added the majority of the freshman to the game...

Champ buck_dawg_gold is a splendid one to beholdbuck_dawg_gold is a splendid one to beholdbuck_dawg_gold is a splendid one to beholdbuck_dawg_gold is a splendid one to beholdbuck_dawg_gold is a splendid one to beholdbuck_dawg_gold is a splendid one to beholdbuck_dawg_gold is a splendid one to beholdbuck_dawg_gold is a splendid one to beholdbuck_dawg_gold is a splendid one to beholdbuck_dawg_gold is a splendid one to beholdbuck_dawg_gold is a splendid one to behold

Am I the only one who can't establish a running game?
    I cant establish one either... My passing game is hit and miss as well.. Crossing routes arent as effective as they were on 09... In this version the LB re route your recievers... And it taes forever for the recievers to get off jams... THats my experience on hiesman...

Quote Originally Posted by johnnylightnin View Post
    Erin Andrews. And, at least for me, it's harder. In 09, I ALWAYS won the state championships and was a 5 star with my choice of the 120 teams. My first go round on 10, I lost in the second round and the top 8 schools wouldn't offer me a spot. I was also placed 4th on Tech's DC.
    I am in the state finals right now and currently a 5 star. Playing as a runningback. I still hate how the computer picks plays. Had a little Tech Deja Vu in my last game where the computer called three straight HB draws for me.

Also I don't get how I can easily pancaked a DT or DE but can't run over a high school cornerback when I am running full speed and they are standing still.

Quote Originally Posted by buck_dawg_gold View Post
    I cant establish one either... My passing game is hit and miss as well.. Crossing routes arent as effective as they were on 09... In this version the LB re route your recievers... And it taes forever for the recievers to get off jams... THats my experience on hiesman...
    Passing seems barely tougher than last year to me. Still a lot easier than running the ball. I switched playbooks to Run Balanced and it made my running game a little easier.

Champ DAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond repute DAWG DUDE's Avatar

I am in the state finals right now and currently a 5 star. Playing as a runningback. I still hate how the computer picks plays. Had a little Tech Deja Vu in my last game where the computer called three straight HB draws for me.

Also I don't get how I can easily pancaked a DT or DE but can't run over a high school cornerback when I am running full speed and they are standing still.
    That's why you audible into a running play every time :icon_wink:.

BleedTechBlue CChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond repute CChandler's Avatar

i love that the cpu picks the plays for you on campus legend. isn't that how it should be?

Quote Originally Posted by DAWG DUDE View Post
    That's why you audible into a running play every time :icon_wink:.
    You can't audible as a RB. Only a QB. The game is very easy as a QB.

Champ DAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond repute DAWG DUDE's Avatar

You can't audible as a RB. Only a QB. The game is very easy as a QB.
    Oh okay. I only did it once and it was as a QB..kind of boring, too.

I might start one on 09 as a WR.

+ Reply to Thread