+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Ncaa 10

Champ buck_dawg_gold is a splendid one to beholdbuck_dawg_gold is a splendid one to beholdbuck_dawg_gold is a splendid one to beholdbuck_dawg_gold is a splendid one to beholdbuck_dawg_gold is a splendid one to beholdbuck_dawg_gold is a splendid one to beholdbuck_dawg_gold is a splendid one to beholdbuck_dawg_gold is a splendid one to beholdbuck_dawg_gold is a splendid one to beholdbuck_dawg_gold is a splendid one to beholdbuck_dawg_gold is a splendid one to behold

Re: Ncaa 10

Quote Originally Posted by Ktulu7 View Post
    Does the game still let you plug in your MP3s to various game situations? I loved having my real recordings of the BOP playing all the time on my 2009 game.
    Yep...

Champ Ktulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond repute

I'll most likely get this game, but I'm still waiting on the demo for Madden to come out. I don't see a lot of major, quantifiable gameplay changes to NCAA, but after playing the demo, I've concluded that the feel of the game, and the speed, are both just WAY better.

Champ GatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond repute GatorDawg's Avatar

I just got a 4 star CB to commit on the phone. In week 4 of my first season. That happen to anyone else yet?

Champ GatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond repute GatorDawg's Avatar

FYI the computer can't tell the difference between a catchable and uncatchable ball. Meaning never for fun tackle a WR when the ball thrown to his is 10 yards out of bounds or you will get the flag.

2011 Pick 'Em Champion johnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond repute johnnylightnin's Avatar

I have to share that Cudahy picked up a Porter fumble and took it 66 yards against Tulane...D-Mo laying the crucial block to spring him.
    Time is your friend. Impulse is your enemy. -John Bogle

BleedTechBlue.com JFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant future

I am recruiting 4* and 5* guys easily, beating out Florida on several guys this is a bit unrealistic for me, especially only being in season number 2.

Champ RougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond repute RougeDawg's Avatar

Saw two guys playing Tech and NLU. I was really impressed that they included the story of how we decided on a bulldog for our mascot in the pre-game loadup. Stadium looks pretty amazing too.

Big Dog jlam is a jewel in the roughjlam is a jewel in the roughjlam is a jewel in the roughjlam is a jewel in the roughjlam is a jewel in the roughjlam is a jewel in the roughjlam is a jewel in the roughjlam is a jewel in the roughjlam is a jewel in the roughjlam is a jewel in the roughjlam is a jewel in the rough jlam's Avatar

So are there still not a set of fairly accurate rosters (for all teams) available for download?

Seems petty (and probably is), but I'm really not down for buying the game 'till the rosters are at least somewhat acceptable.

Champ Poisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the rough Poisso3's Avatar
    Ellisville, MO (30 miles West of St. Louis)

Those who are playing this, have you been able to get Tech in the national championship game? What was the outcome? What is the higest you have been able to get the team ranked in the polls? Have you jumped conferences?

I'm having to wait to buy this and I am getting a little ancy to play...

Champ detltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Poisso3 View Post
    Those who are playing this, have you been able to get Tech in the national championship game? What was the outcome? What is the higest you have been able to get the team ranked in the polls? Have you jumped conferences?

I've gone undefeated my first two seasons and played in the NC both times. Came into both games ranked #2. The second year I had to take a pretty tough schedule. I still haven't started the season in the top 25 yet. My second season I played TCU in the National Championship. I suck at recruiting although my third season is going much better.

As a side note I decided to sim the season to see what it said and we lost to Auburn, Idaho and San Jose but beat Boise, LSU, and Fresno. Weirdest thing ever. Idaho won 2 games and San Jose won 4.

Played one season so far and won a national championship. I did do a custom conference though so it was easy to get in the national title game. Started my second season ranked 9th. 2 games in I have moved up to number 4.

Champ Ktulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond repute

I played the 360 version of this game at Best Buy in Lafayette last night, and to my surprise, whoever played it last had it paused and was playing as TECH, NOT ULL or LSU. I thought the game actually looked crumbier for some reason this time. Our stadium's wrong too. They put the LA TECH logo in the middle of the field this year for some reason, instead of just the State-T logo. Oh well, probably a Madden-buying year for me. Hopefully NCAA 2011 will rawk my sawks off and have the new GATAvision on it!

Champ detltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond repute

If you guys haven't done the Coke Season Showdown you need to go on there and pick Tech and win some points. Its a really cool concept.

I lost a bunch of points for "running it up" against auburn. Basically every time I passed the ball in the second half it warned me and in the 4th quarter, with my second string in I threw a pass for a 1st down and it docked me 50 points for bad sportsmanship.

Its cool though.

Champ Poisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the rough Poisso3's Avatar
    Ellisville, MO (30 miles West of St. Louis)

Quote Originally Posted by detltu View Post
    If you guys haven't done the Coke Season Showdown you need to go on there and pick Tech and win some points. Its a really cool concept.

I lost a bunch of points for "running it up" against auburn. Basically every time I passed the ball in the second half it warned me and in the 4th quarter, with my second string in I threw a pass for a 1st down and it docked me 50 points for bad sportsmanship.

Its cool though.
    Ok, there is running the score up and then there is clock control. If you were passing for a 1st Down with your 2nd string in there to continue to eat time, that shouldn't go against you! Very odd...yet, an interesting concept.

I know I liked posting 70+ points a game when I played NCAA '99 back in the day. I mean, is posting 145 points against NLULM running the score up when my 3rd string guys played 3/4 of the game?

Ok, there is running the score up and then there is clock control. If you were passing for a 1st Down with your 2nd string in there to continue to eat time, that shouldn't go against you! Very odd...yet, an interesting concept.

I know I liked posting 70+ points a game when I played NCAA '99 back in the day. I mean, is posting 145 points against NLULM running the score up when my 3rd string guys played 3/4 of the game?
    It was 3rd and 7 with my second string but whatever.

+ Reply to Thread