+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: Ncaa 10

Champ GatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond repute GatorDawg's Avatar

Re: Ncaa 10

Anyone try Road to Glory yet? I prefer the regular dynasty over this but it is a nice break. I tried a RTG as a DE (because that is Tech's weakness on the game). First game against Auburn I had 15 tackles, 5 TFL, 4 sacks, and I forced the game winning fumble. Game 3 against FCS SE I had 16 tackles, 9 TFL, 8 sacks, and forced 4 fumbles.

Champ louisiana_dog is a jewel in the roughlouisiana_dog is a jewel in the roughlouisiana_dog is a jewel in the roughlouisiana_dog is a jewel in the roughlouisiana_dog is a jewel in the roughlouisiana_dog is a jewel in the roughlouisiana_dog is a jewel in the roughlouisiana_dog is a jewel in the roughlouisiana_dog is a jewel in the roughlouisiana_dog is a jewel in the roughlouisiana_dog is a jewel in the rough

What is the best online roster to dl? I fixed up about half the team then acedently save over it with the stock roster. I was pretty mad.

Champ hookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond repute hookdown's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Poisso3 View Post
    I mean, is posting 145 points against NLULM running the score up when my 3rd string guys played 3/4 of the game?

Sounds to me like you weren't trying hard enough...

Champ Poisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the rough Poisso3's Avatar
    Ellisville, MO (30 miles West of St. Louis)

Quote Originally Posted by hookdown View Post
    Sounds to me like you weren't trying hard enough...
    I think if I had the option to bring in the cheerleaders and the equipment staff, I could have posted points on NLULM in that game! Hell, just the equioment staff would have been enough to break their legs...

Varsity Bulldog techboy09 is on top of his/her gametechboy09 is on top of his/her gametechboy09 is on top of his/her gametechboy09 is on top of his/her gametechboy09 is on top of his/her gametechboy09 is on top of his/her gametechboy09 is on top of his/her gametechboy09 is on top of his/her gametechboy09 is on top of his/her gametechboy09 is on top of his/her gametechboy09 is on top of his/her game

So is the general consensus saying that they didn't upgrade our facilities?

2011 Pick 'Em Champion johnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond repute johnnylightnin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by techboy09 View Post
    So is the general consensus saying that they didn't upgrade our facilities?
    There's no tron if that's what you mean.
    Time is your friend. Impulse is your enemy. -John Bogle

Champ LATechBanjo has a reputation beyond reputeLATechBanjo has a reputation beyond reputeLATechBanjo has a reputation beyond reputeLATechBanjo has a reputation beyond reputeLATechBanjo has a reputation beyond reputeLATechBanjo has a reputation beyond reputeLATechBanjo has a reputation beyond reputeLATechBanjo has a reputation beyond reputeLATechBanjo has a reputation beyond reputeLATechBanjo has a reputation beyond reputeLATechBanjo has a reputation beyond repute

Call me crazy, but I kind of like the "LA TECH" Logo on the field.

2011 Pick 'Em Champion johnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond repute johnnylightnin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Gcc005 View Post
    Call me crazy, but I kind of like the "LA TECH" Logo on the field.
    You're crazy man...you're crazy

Honest to goodness, I still haven't warmed up to LaTech...on anything.

Varsity Bulldog techboy09 is on top of his/her gametechboy09 is on top of his/her gametechboy09 is on top of his/her gametechboy09 is on top of his/her gametechboy09 is on top of his/her gametechboy09 is on top of his/her gametechboy09 is on top of his/her gametechboy09 is on top of his/her gametechboy09 is on top of his/her gametechboy09 is on top of his/her gametechboy09 is on top of his/her game

Quote Originally Posted by johnnylightnin View Post
    There's no tron if that's what you mean.
    I was wondering if they had redone the painting of the stadium to blue.

Quote Originally Posted by techboy09 View Post
    I was wondering if they had redone the painting of the stadium to blue.
    Nope...still red. They're trying to get $60 out of me next year too.

Nope...still red. They're trying to get $60 out of me next year too.
    Oh they better be makin some upgrades if I'm gonna buy '11

Administrator DocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond repute DocMarvin362's Avatar

Go with the 2 year approach. I've bought 03, 05, 07, and 09. I also get them used, so I usually get them for $30ish. I don't feel like I'm missing a thing.

Firejimoakes.com
    Webmaster
    Beaz17 is a jewel in the roughBeaz17 is a jewel in the roughBeaz17 is a jewel in the roughBeaz17 is a jewel in the roughBeaz17 is a jewel in the roughBeaz17 is a jewel in the roughBeaz17 is a jewel in the roughBeaz17 is a jewel in the roughBeaz17 is a jewel in the roughBeaz17 is a jewel in the roughBeaz17 is a jewel in the rough

Is anybody else having a freezing problem with this game? Two times in the middle of my game when the team breaks the huddle the game has frooze and the only thing that fixes it is turning the system off.

Administrator Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar
    The Southwest Side of Beautiful Lake Claiborne

You're crazy man...you're crazy

Honest to goodness, I still haven't warmed up to LaTech...on anything.
    Better get used to it - its here to stay...
    ''Don't be a bad dagh..."

Quote Originally Posted by Dwayne From Minden View Post
    Better get used to it - its here to stay...
    So is the BCS, the death tax, and legislative favoritism for that school down south...doesn't mean I have to like it.

:icon_wink:

+ Reply to Thread