+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Can any Houston dawgs help a brother out?

Firejimoakes.com
    Webmaster
    Beaz17 is a jewel in the roughBeaz17 is a jewel in the roughBeaz17 is a jewel in the roughBeaz17 is a jewel in the roughBeaz17 is a jewel in the roughBeaz17 is a jewel in the roughBeaz17 is a jewel in the roughBeaz17 is a jewel in the roughBeaz17 is a jewel in the roughBeaz17 is a jewel in the roughBeaz17 is a jewel in the rough

Can any Houston dawgs help a brother out?

Hey all you Houston dawgs. I am going on a mission trip to Crockett, TX and we have been trying to find a company that has a Ice Merchandiser or any other way of storing mass quantities of ice. I have had no luck.

So I was wondering if anybody near Houston had any type of large freezer or such that I could borrow for a week to store ice in. You guys are my last hope.

If you don't have a freezer, but might have connections or friends that do, let me know.

Thanks in advance,
    Josh

Big Dog Yarfunkle is a jewel in the roughYarfunkle is a jewel in the roughYarfunkle is a jewel in the roughYarfunkle is a jewel in the roughYarfunkle is a jewel in the roughYarfunkle is a jewel in the roughYarfunkle is a jewel in the roughYarfunkle is a jewel in the roughYarfunkle is a jewel in the roughYarfunkle is a jewel in the roughYarfunkle is a jewel in the rough

Re: Can any Houston dawgs help a brother out?

If you can't find anyone that's associated with Tech and/or this forum, you may want to give craigslist a try. That is if you haven't already.

+ Reply to Thread