+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314

Thread: Biden is a lunatic. wow.

Champ maverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond repute

Re: Biden is a lunatic. wow.

Every time I see this thread title, I think "Well, duh."

Champ philgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her game

Quote Originally Posted by maverick View Post
    Every time I see this thread title, I think "Well, duh."
    I know right!!!! it took a brilliant person to come up with the title of this thread.

Varsity Bulldog DelhiDawg is a jewel in the roughDelhiDawg is a jewel in the roughDelhiDawg is a jewel in the roughDelhiDawg is a jewel in the roughDelhiDawg is a jewel in the roughDelhiDawg is a jewel in the roughDelhiDawg is a jewel in the roughDelhiDawg is a jewel in the roughDelhiDawg is a jewel in the roughDelhiDawg is a jewel in the roughDelhiDawg is a jewel in the rough

I wanted to start a "Joe Biden Gaff Thread" but I found this one and figured it'll work fine.

Our Veep is brilliant again.....

Joe Biden Mocks Mitt Romney For Using Same Definition Of Middle Class As Democrats

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/0...p_ref=politics

Champ dhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond repute dhussdawg's Avatar

Obama has kept Biden on a leash, I havent heard much from him. Smart move.

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by DelhiDawg View Post
    I wanted to start a "Joe Biden Gaff Thread" but I found this one and figured it'll work fine.

Our Veep is brilliant again.....

Joe Biden Mocks Mitt Romney For Using Same Definition Of Middle Class As Democrats

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/0...p_ref=politics
    Good one! That could go under "Another Democrat Double Standard" thread as well. Of course everything they say can go there too.

+ Reply to Thread