+ Reply to Thread

Thread: NCAA Football 2010 - X Box 360

Puppy Attack Eagle is an unknown

NCAA Football 2010 - X Box 360

Hey Guys, So sure this is going to come off as incredibly nerdy. But I googled LA Tech sports forums and you guys popped up. For any of you who play NCAA Football on the XBox, we've got an online dynasty where one of our members who was set to play with La Tech just quit pre-season. So if any of you would like to join in his spot, you can sign up at the link below. Just head there and leave your gamer tag.

It's a 12 team custom conference. Strictly non bcs schools. And we do have the named rosters.

If this post made no sense to you, just point, laugh and call us video game nerds. But if you're interested in playing, come on aboard. We need a good La Tech fan.

http://z3.invisionfree.com/Non_BCS_F...ex.php?act=idx

Champ littleshoe is a jewel in the roughlittleshoe is a jewel in the roughlittleshoe is a jewel in the roughlittleshoe is a jewel in the roughlittleshoe is a jewel in the roughlittleshoe is a jewel in the roughlittleshoe is a jewel in the roughlittleshoe is a jewel in the roughlittleshoe is a jewel in the roughlittleshoe is a jewel in the roughlittleshoe is a jewel in the rough

Re: NCAA Football 2010 - X Box 360

Quote Originally Posted by Attack Eagle View Post
    Hey Guys, So sure this is going to come off as incredibly nerdy. But I googled LA Tech sports forums and you guys popped up. For any of you who play NCAA Football on the XBox, we've got an online dynasty where one of our members who was set to play with La Tech just quit pre-season. So if any of you would like to join in his spot, you can sign up at the link below. Just head there and leave your gamer tag.

It's a 12 team custom conference. Strictly non bcs schools. And we do have the named rosters.

If this post made no sense to you, just point, laugh and call us video game nerds. But if you're interested in playing, come on aboard. We need a good La Tech fan.

http://z3.invisionfree.com/Non_BCS_F...ex.php?act=idx
    Yeah sure no problem. First I'll need an xbox 360 and a copy of NCAA 2010. PM me and I'll send you my address.

Administrator qng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond repute qng001's Avatar

I assume this is a bot.

Puppy Attack Eagle is an unknown

Quote Originally Posted by qng001 View Post
    I assume this is a bot.
    Lol, like I said. If this post makes no sense to you, point, laugh and move on. People age 18-26 will understand.

BleedTechBlue CChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond repute CChandler's Avatar

Attack-Eagle,

Look down the forum list for the thread re: NCAA 10 in 'Gaming Dawgs'. I'm sure you'll find an audience there.

Champ Aussierules1985 is a jewel in the roughAussierules1985 is a jewel in the roughAussierules1985 is a jewel in the roughAussierules1985 is a jewel in the roughAussierules1985 is a jewel in the roughAussierules1985 is a jewel in the roughAussierules1985 is a jewel in the roughAussierules1985 is a jewel in the roughAussierules1985 is a jewel in the roughAussierules1985 is a jewel in the roughAussierules1985 is a jewel in the rough

Quote Originally Posted by qng001 View Post
    I assume this is a bot.
    Not at all... Wish I could play you guys. Unfortunately my roomie is always on W.O.W. Nuff Said.

BleedTechBlue CChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond repute CChandler's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Aussierules1985 View Post
    Unfortunately my roomie is always on W.O.W. Nuff Said.
    Oh. My. God.

I don't understand the WOW mindset. I did my month of addiction or so (everyone has, I think), but I don't see how someone can continue knowing that there's nothing tangible awarded at the end.

I know people that play WOW more than they DON'T play WOW. Literally 18 hours a day.

I don't get it.

(I know this belongs in Gaming Dawgs, but so does this whole thread really)

2011 Pick 'Em Champion johnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond repute johnnylightnin's Avatar

AE, who are the members of your custom conference? Just wondering. I'd love to participate, but I can't get the change up to buy a wireless adapter.
    Time is your friend. Impulse is your enemy. -John Bogle

Champ Aussierules1985 is a jewel in the roughAussierules1985 is a jewel in the roughAussierules1985 is a jewel in the roughAussierules1985 is a jewel in the roughAussierules1985 is a jewel in the roughAussierules1985 is a jewel in the roughAussierules1985 is a jewel in the roughAussierules1985 is a jewel in the roughAussierules1985 is a jewel in the roughAussierules1985 is a jewel in the roughAussierules1985 is a jewel in the rough

Quote Originally Posted by Luminaire View Post
    Oh. My. God.

I don't understand the WOW mindset. I did my month of addiction or so (everyone has, I think), but I don't see how someone can continue knowing that there's nothing tangible awarded at the end.

I know people that play WOW more than they DON'T play WOW. Literally 18 hours a day.

I don't get it.

(I know this belongs in Gaming Dawgs, but so does this whole thread really)
    Heh. Too right. My roommate is exactly as you say, on there more than not. The really pathetic thing is he gets paid more than I do. :bigcry: Such is life.

Varsity Bulldog dawgmom is a jewel in the roughdawgmom is a jewel in the roughdawgmom is a jewel in the roughdawgmom is a jewel in the roughdawgmom is a jewel in the roughdawgmom is a jewel in the roughdawgmom is a jewel in the roughdawgmom is a jewel in the roughdawgmom is a jewel in the roughdawgmom is a jewel in the roughdawgmom is a jewel in the rough

Quote Originally Posted by johnnylightnin View Post
    ...but I can't get the change up to buy a wireless adapter.
    While the wireless adapter is the "perfect" solution... there is a workaround for it that I found for my son so he wouldn't have to break open the piggy bank. I deleted the instructions file, but he connects the Xbox to his laptop to access the wireless network. If you want instructions I can ask him to explain it. I just know it works without spending the cash for the adapter.

+ Reply to Thread