+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Places to Eat and visit in Dallas??

Varsity Bulldog RustonNative is just really niceRustonNative is just really niceRustonNative is just really niceRustonNative is just really niceRustonNative is just really niceRustonNative is just really niceRustonNative is just really niceRustonNative is just really niceRustonNative is just really niceRustonNative is just really niceRustonNative is just really nice

Re: Places to Eat and visit in Dallas??

Quote Originally Posted by linds_Marie View Post
    And we accomplished our weekend goal of getting her bridals shot at the arboretum... which was just beautiful!

Seems like my girlfriend is at the arboretum every other weekend shooting bridals. She gets tired of the place. Still, makes for great scenery sometimes. ... just HOT.

Puppy linds_Marie seems to have something between the earslinds_Marie seems to have something between the earslinds_Marie seems to have something between the earslinds_Marie seems to have something between the earslinds_Marie seems to have something between the earslinds_Marie seems to have something between the earslinds_Marie seems to have something between the ears linds_Marie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RustonNative View Post
    Seems like my girlfriend is at the arboretum every other weekend shooting bridals. She gets tired of the place. Still, makes for great scenery sometimes. ... just HOT.
    Oh yea? whos your girlfriend? I enjoyed it alot. We have the Norton art gallery here and everyone likes to get pictures made at... I get tired of that... but thats not even a quarter of what the arboretum was... haha... I wish I had more access to that more often... it was beautiful... but yes extremely hot...

GATA Goddess and Ultimate Fan Winner 2011 Dawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond repute Dawgmatic's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by linds_Marie View Post
    Oh yea? whos your girlfriend? I enjoyed it alot. We have the Norton art gallery here and everyone likes to get pictures made at... I get tired of that... but thats not even a quarter of what the arboretum was... haha... I wish I had more access to that more often... it was beautiful... but yes extremely hot...
    Beautiful pictures, Lindsey!

+ Reply to Thread