+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: It's a Conspiracy!

Champ teatech Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeteatech Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeteatech Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeteatech Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeteatech Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeteatech Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeteatech Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeteatech Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeteatech Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeteatech Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeteatech Ultimate jerk and not worth your time

Re: It's a Conspiracy!

Quote Originally Posted by duckbillplatty View Post
    The Conspiracy:
    That white people are a race of devils created by Yakub in a laboratory.

The Facts:
    Ok, so there are no facts. It's a religious belief held by the Nation of Islam. Recently, this belief has been rationalized by claiming it is a allegory. This claim is recent since before the 1980's, it was considered fact by the followers of the NOI.

The story goes like this. Yakub was born during a period of unhappiness, so for reasons unknown he used his vast knowledge to conduct a 600 year experiment on the original black man (includes asians) to remove the black and leave only thievery, deceit, and lies embodied by the "white germs". This experiement on the island of Patmos ended over 6,000 years ago and ushered in a time of white dominance over the Earth. The current period according to the NOI is the return of the dominance of the black man.

Crap Your Pants factor:
    I'm giving this a CYP of 4. This is yet another conspiracy I just can't buy in to under any conditions. Only complete f-tards like teatech would even give it a second thought. What's crazy is the sheer number of people who have believed this to be true. Another crazy thing about this is that the organization who has preached this since the 40s has only been considered a hate group since 2005.

Calm down duckmouth, nobody significant take these people seriously. They also pose no harm to anyone since they have no real power.

Champ duckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond repute duckbillplatty's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by teatech View Post
    Calm down duckmouth, nobody significant take these people seriously. They also pose no harm to anyone since they have no real power.
    You do realize you just told me to calm down because of something I wrote in regards to a "crap your pants factor", right?

I just wanna make sure here...

Champ teatech Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeteatech Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeteatech Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeteatech Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeteatech Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeteatech Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeteatech Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeteatech Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeteatech Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeteatech Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeteatech Ultimate jerk and not worth your time

Quote Originally Posted by duckbillplatty View Post
    You do realize you just told me to calm down because of something I wrote in regards to a "crap your pants factor", right?
    I just wanna make sure here...

Yes.

Champ duckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond repute duckbillplatty's Avatar

The Conspiracy:
    John Lennon was murdered by Stephen King.

The Facts:
    A man named Steve Lightfoot has championed this theory for YEARS and has gotten significant coverage for it. Apparently, Richard Nixon and Ronald Reagan (surprised?) ordered Stephen King to murder John Lennon and paid Mark Chapman to be a paid stand-in for the conviction. There is "proof" for this in hidden coded messages published in Time and Newsweek magazines. Specifically, the letters to the editor section. Nixon "confessed" to the crime in his book. Steve says that he discovered the truth when looking at a picture of "Chapman" getting an autograph and noticing the the man in the picture looked more like King than Chapman. Steve publishes a booklet on this teory and has a website at: http://www.lennonmurdertruth.com/

Crap Your Pants factor:
    CYP of 1. This is a truly great example of a tinfoil hat conspiracy. The evidence isn't false or fake, it's just absurd. It can't be "proven" wrong. It's just kinda funny because of the level of absurdity of the claim, but this is the formula for all conspiracies... make the claim, then fit any and all evidence you can muster to support it regardless of contradictory evidence or common sense.

+ Reply to Thread