+ Reply to Thread

Thread: New Job

Champ Dawg04 is on top of his/her gameDawg04 is on top of his/her gameDawg04 is on top of his/her gameDawg04 is on top of his/her gameDawg04 is on top of his/her gameDawg04 is on top of his/her gameDawg04 is on top of his/her gameDawg04 is on top of his/her gameDawg04 is on top of his/her gameDawg04 is on top of his/her gameDawg04 is on top of his/her game Dawg04's Avatar

New Job

For the first time in about 15 years I will miss a Tech home football game this fall.

I have moved to Laramie, Wyoming and taken a job as the Academic Coordinator for Men's Basketball at the University of Wyoming.

Some on this board knew that I held a similar position at Tech when I went back to get my master's degree and after doing a couple of different things the last few years I've decided to get back into college athletics. The setup of this position is perfect for me as it's has more of an Operations feel than a typical academic coordinator position.

Combined with my time at Tech a couple of years in this position will make me a great candidate for the next job as I move up the internal side of athletic administration.

Yes - I know it's going to be cold in winter here but I'll be in season and working 60-80 hours a week and probably too busy to notice.

Champ theprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond repute theprofessor's Avatar

Re: New Job

Quote Originally Posted by Dawg04 View Post
    For the first time in about 15 years I will miss a Tech home football game this fall.

I have moved to Laramie, Wyoming and taken a job as the Academic Coordinator for Men's Basketball at the University of Wyoming.

Some on this board knew that I held a similar position at Tech when I went back to get my master's degree and after doing a couple of different things the last few years I've decided to get back into college athletics. The setup of this position is perfect for me as it's has more of an Operations feel than a typical academic coordinator position.

Combined with my time at Tech a couple of years in this position will make me a great candidate for the next job as I move up the internal side of athletic administration.

Yes - I know it's going to be cold in winter here but I'll be in season and working 60-80 hours a week and probably too busy to notice.
    congrats, charlie. i hope wyoming treats you well both personally and professionally. i know tech athletics will miss having you around ruston.
    the bold, the beautiful, theprofessor

Champ Cool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond repute

One of my high school buddies got his law degree at Wyoming. He had a great time and loved the area. Good luck!

Administrator Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar
    The Southwest Side of Beautiful Lake Claiborne

Good luck..
    ''Don't be a bad dagh..."

BleedTechBlue CChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond repute CChandler's Avatar

Charlie,

Ironically, I'm typing this email directly from Laramie. Great place. You'll love it.

+ Reply to Thread