+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: "Useless eaters"

Champ JuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond repute JuBru's Avatar

Re: "Useless eaters"

Quote Originally Posted by dhussdawg View Post
    I have a pre-existing eye condition (blind spots), could I reasonably expect someone to give me disability coverage at the same price as everyone else? If the normal person has a .5% chance of going blind and I have a 10 percent chance of going blind, does it make sense that we both pay the same premium? All that will happen is that insurance companies will start charging more to everybody else. For example, 3 "normal" people pay 100 bones a month for insurance and the pre-existing person pays 300 (600 overall). Now, everyone will pay 150. It will not reduce costs, it will help the minority at the expense of the majority, IMO.

If insurance companies cannot do the above, then they will become insolvent. Thus, leading to single payer, which will indeed blow.
    Yeah. So much for "fairness".

Champ dhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond repute dhussdawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Rus-La View Post
    Yeah. So much for "fairness".
    The word fairness is thrown around a lot, and life just is not fair sometimes. Is it fair that I am half blind for no other reason besides that I have a rare eye disease that pops up in 1 in 3MM people and still cannot be exactly classified by my doctors? No, not really. Do I expect someone else to pay for it? No. Sometimes, life just sucks. What else is there to say? So many people believe they need to be made whole somehow when something happens that no one else had anything to do with. We can talk about fairness in a lot of things, but when it comes to many things, it will never be fair.

Champ JuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond repute JuBru's Avatar

The word fairness is thrown around a lot, and life just is not fair sometimes. Is it fair that I am half blind for no other reason besides that I have a rare eye disease that pops up in 1 in 3MM people and still cannot be exactly classified by my doctors? No, not really. Do I expect someone else to pay for it? No. Sometimes, life just sucks. What else is there to say? So many people believe they need to be made whole somehow when something happens that no one else had anything to do with. We can talk about fairness in a lot of things, but when it comes to many things, it will never be fair.
    Hence why none of what's going on makes sense to reason.

Champ dhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond repute dhussdawg's Avatar

Good article on Yahoo finance about losing your freedom of choice in health plans, and the good old government deciding what is the best deductible for you and which physicians you need to go see with this new bill in place.

http://finance.yahoo.com/insurance/a...surance-health

Dawg Adamant Argument Czar Guisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond repute Guisslapp's Avatar

Good article on Yahoo finance about losing your freedom of choice in health plans, and the good old government deciding what is the best deductible for you and which physicians you need to go see with this new bill in place.

http://finance.yahoo.com/insurance/a...surance-health
    The best solution is to move to a let-freedom-ring regime of high deductibles...
    It is very unlikely that I was the first to suggest this, BUT I am glad to see that this idea is catching on. Economics is unavoidable. You can fight it, try to regulate around it, but it will win in the end.
    Jordan Mills on choosing Tech:
    “It’s a great experience seeing them play. It was a good atmosphere. The fans stood up the whole game and never sat down. They have a great fan base.”

Quote Originally Posted by Guisslapp View Post
    It is very unlikely that I was the first to suggest this, BUT I am glad to see that this idea is catching on. Economics is unavoidable. You can fight it, try to regulate around it, but it will win in the end.
    I have always had high deductibles so far. I am young and why would I need a low deductible. Just more subsidizing by one group to favor another group. This time young subsidizing old, as we know cannot last with future demographics of the US getting older. This the same exact thing as the pre-existing getting subsidized by the "normal".

2011 NFL Survivor Champion nadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond repute nadB's Avatar

The Wizard of !!! O !!! leaves Bernie Madoff eating heel dust when it comes to cooking up Ponzi schemes; plus, he's got the iron fist of UNCLE SAM to extort funds from the victims even if they don't want to play the game.

Most young sheeple don't see it coming, and they'll never know what hit them until it's too late.

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

I'm not sure how or why it's happened, but I am thankful for it. What am I speaking of? Well, the awesome medical/healthcare at an affordable price here in little ole Natchitoches!

The rest of the nation can do what it likes, just leave us out of your stupid gov-mint "solutions." Please.

+ Reply to Thread