+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Who were these profs at Tech?

2003 BB&B Basketball Pick 'Em Champion inudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond repute inudesu's Avatar

Who were these profs at Tech?

Varsity Bulldog Dawgyinmiami is on top of his/her gameDawgyinmiami is on top of his/her gameDawgyinmiami is on top of his/her gameDawgyinmiami is on top of his/her gameDawgyinmiami is on top of his/her gameDawgyinmiami is on top of his/her gameDawgyinmiami is on top of his/her gameDawgyinmiami is on top of his/her gameDawgyinmiami is on top of his/her gameDawgyinmiami is on top of his/her gameDawgyinmiami is on top of his/her game Dawgyinmiami's Avatar

Re: Who were these profs at Tech?

I'm pretty sure I've had all of these except maybe the hottie...can't remember one of those. I can definitely relate to the foreign calculus professor, though. My goodness, as if calculus wasn't hard enough, I had to translate at the same time I was trying to grasp infinity and a derivitive. No wonder I got a C!

Puppy BMBulldog is just really niceBMBulldog is just really niceBMBulldog is just really niceBMBulldog is just really niceBMBulldog is just really niceBMBulldog is just really niceBMBulldog is just really niceBMBulldog is just really niceBMBulldog is just really niceBMBulldog is just really niceBMBulldog is just really nice

I missed out on the hottie too... and same with the Calculus

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Had two hotties my freshman year. One was Mrs. Hammons(sp?) for english. Her husband was the mayor of Ruston later on.

I can't recall the other's name, but she was a math instructor back in 1978-79. She was BEE-utiful. I'll have to go back and look it up in my Lagnappe.

Big Dog SkeeterDawg is a jewel in the roughSkeeterDawg is a jewel in the roughSkeeterDawg is a jewel in the roughSkeeterDawg is a jewel in the roughSkeeterDawg is a jewel in the roughSkeeterDawg is a jewel in the roughSkeeterDawg is a jewel in the roughSkeeterDawg is a jewel in the roughSkeeterDawg is a jewel in the roughSkeeterDawg is a jewel in the roughSkeeterDawg is a jewel in the rough

Quote Originally Posted by maddawg View Post
    Had two hotties my freshman year. One was Mrs. Hammons(sp?) for english. Her husband was the mayor of Ruston later on.

I can't recall the other's name, but she was a math instructor back in 1978-79. She was BEE-utiful. I'll have to go back and look it up in my Lagnappe.
    Actually he was the police chief and later worked for the Sheriff's office.
    Another Hottie in English Dept. about the same time - Lisa Henderson (now McGaha - married former Bulldog baseball player Fred McGaha, they are both lawyers now)

Big Dog MoonPieBlue is a jewel in the roughMoonPieBlue is a jewel in the roughMoonPieBlue is a jewel in the roughMoonPieBlue is a jewel in the roughMoonPieBlue is a jewel in the roughMoonPieBlue is a jewel in the roughMoonPieBlue is a jewel in the roughMoonPieBlue is a jewel in the roughMoonPieBlue is a jewel in the roughMoonPieBlue is a jewel in the roughMoonPieBlue is a jewel in the rough

Quote Originally Posted by maddawg View Post

Only female math teacher I remember from that time was Ruth Ellen Hanna.

Champ arkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond repute arkansasbob's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MoonPieBlue View Post
    Only female math teacher I remember from that time was Ruth Ellen Hanna.
    "hard hearted hanna" was in the "old tenure" category when i was there.

Varsity Bulldog Dawgyinmiami is on top of his/her gameDawgyinmiami is on top of his/her gameDawgyinmiami is on top of his/her gameDawgyinmiami is on top of his/her gameDawgyinmiami is on top of his/her gameDawgyinmiami is on top of his/her gameDawgyinmiami is on top of his/her gameDawgyinmiami is on top of his/her gameDawgyinmiami is on top of his/her gameDawgyinmiami is on top of his/her gameDawgyinmiami is on top of his/her game Dawgyinmiami's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by arkansasbob View Post
    I had her for the second calc until I changed majors and dropped it. I just remember that woman's voice giving me a headache every day I was in that class.

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by arkansasbob View Post
    Mrs. Lambright was there back in my day too. She had all the jocks in her class. Go figure. Had her one quarter.

I forgot to look up the other hottie. I've made a note.

Champ Abominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond repute Abominable Gorilla's Avatar

Fresh off the boat was Dr. Kuali. I may be spelling that wrong, but he was a chemistry professor who very nearly failed the entire class.

Big Dog rbhtech is on top of his/her gamerbhtech is on top of his/her gamerbhtech is on top of his/her gamerbhtech is on top of his/her gamerbhtech is on top of his/her gamerbhtech is on top of his/her gamerbhtech is on top of his/her gamerbhtech is on top of his/her gamerbhtech is on top of his/her gamerbhtech is on top of his/her gamerbhtech is on top of his/her game rbhtech's Avatar

When my dad taught math at TECH there was nothing but outlaws.... Howe, James, Spenser to name a few....

+ Reply to Thread