+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Need XBox 360/XBox Live help

Hybrid View

2011 Pick 'Em Champion johnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond repute johnnylightnin's Avatar

Need XBox 360/XBox Live help

Alright, so I finally signed up for XBox Live after like 3 years or something. In the sign-up process, they said that my e-mail address already had a gamer-tag and asked if I wanted to recover it. I said yes, not really understanding what was going on. Anyway, now I have a new profile and can't seem to get my roster files to load on the other profile. Is there anyway to get the saved files on my old profile to convert to my new profile? Anyway to to switch my live account to my old profile? I don't care about the gamer score or anything, I just want the files.

TIA
    Time is your friend. Impulse is your enemy. -John Bogle

Big Dog Yarfunkle is a jewel in the roughYarfunkle is a jewel in the roughYarfunkle is a jewel in the roughYarfunkle is a jewel in the roughYarfunkle is a jewel in the roughYarfunkle is a jewel in the roughYarfunkle is a jewel in the roughYarfunkle is a jewel in the roughYarfunkle is a jewel in the roughYarfunkle is a jewel in the roughYarfunkle is a jewel in the rough

Re: Need XBox 360/XBox Live help

Big Dog Yarfunkle is a jewel in the roughYarfunkle is a jewel in the roughYarfunkle is a jewel in the roughYarfunkle is a jewel in the roughYarfunkle is a jewel in the roughYarfunkle is a jewel in the roughYarfunkle is a jewel in the roughYarfunkle is a jewel in the roughYarfunkle is a jewel in the roughYarfunkle is a jewel in the roughYarfunkle is a jewel in the rough

Re: Need XBox 360/XBox Live help

If that wasn't what you were looking for, you could retire your newly recovered gamertag and just create a new one with the account your roster files are on.

+ Reply to Thread