+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: W. Volleyball. 2009-2010 News

Champ Tech78 is a splendid one to beholdTech78 is a splendid one to beholdTech78 is a splendid one to beholdTech78 is a splendid one to beholdTech78 is a splendid one to beholdTech78 is a splendid one to beholdTech78 is a splendid one to beholdTech78 is a splendid one to beholdTech78 is a splendid one to beholdTech78 is a splendid one to beholdTech78 is a splendid one to behold Tech78's Avatar

Re: W. Volleyball. Tech Volleyball to Battle In-State Rival Northwestern State Tuesda

I am about to put on my blue and drive up I-49 to Natchitoches to support the Lady Techsters at the 7:00 PM match with nsu.

I'll save seats for all the other Tech faithful that will be there with me.

I'm just a bot - I can't respond to your posts News_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the rough News_Bot's Avatar

W. Volleyball. Techsters Take Care of Lady Demons in Straight sets - latechsports.com

A new article has been posted on www.latechsports.com:

The Louisiana Tech women's volleyball team extended their winning streak to three matches after defeating in-state rival Northwestern State in straight sets at the Northwestern State P.E. Majors Building in Natchitoches, La. Tuesday night. Set scores were 25-21,25-22, 25-18.

More...

Discuss it here.

Champ Tech78 is a splendid one to beholdTech78 is a splendid one to beholdTech78 is a splendid one to beholdTech78 is a splendid one to beholdTech78 is a splendid one to beholdTech78 is a splendid one to beholdTech78 is a splendid one to beholdTech78 is a splendid one to beholdTech78 is a splendid one to beholdTech78 is a splendid one to beholdTech78 is a splendid one to behold Tech78's Avatar

Re: W. Volleyball. Techsters Take Care of Lady Demons in Straight sets - latechsports

The Techsters have now equalled the total number of wins from all of last season by defeating nsu for season match win #4 vs 1 loss.

They play like a team which is great to watch in volleyball (any team sport for that matter), but vs. the play from last year; it is a huge difference for the Techsters.

It will get tougher for them this weekend as they play in the USM tournament against Sam Houston, Southern Miss, and Jacksonville State.

By the way, nsu had standing room only in the arena where the match was played. They easily had 200 - 300 there. We had them outmanned with Tech's approx. 10 faithful!!!

Another high note was that Coach Matt came over to the Tech supporters and "thanked" us for the support and invited anyone interested to go eat with the team before they travelled back to Ruston. Now, that is classy!

Go Techsters!!!!

Champ tigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant future tigtoo30's Avatar

Re: W. Volleyball. Techsters Take Care of Lady Demons in Straight sets - latechsports

Just like soccer, these Lady Techster teams are finally turning the corner! WTG TECHSTERS!

Champ roughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to behold roughedge's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tigtoo30 View Post
    Just like soccer, these Lady Techster teams are finally turning the corner! WTG TECHSTERS!
    Great start for both volleyball and soccer.

I'm just a bot - I can't respond to your posts News_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the rough News_Bot's Avatar

W. Volleyball. Panova Earns LATechSports.com Honor - latechsports.com

Louisiana Tech sophomore Nataliya Panova was named LATechSports.com Student-Athlete of the Week on Monday following an impressive showing in the Lady Techster Invitational held Aug. 28-29 at the Thomas Assembly Center.

More...

Discuss it here.

2004 and 2010-2011 BB&B Pick 'Em Contest Champion DogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond repute DogsWin's Avatar

Thanks for the update 78. Great start for the Vball team... Glad to see Tech fans there supporting them!
    Also the soccer team improved to 3-0 today.

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Very cool! Keep it up gals.

W. Volleyball. Techsters Continue Road Trip at Southern Miss. Tournament - latechspor

The Louisiana Tech volleyball team will play match two of their eight game road trip Friday as they travel to Hattiesburg, Miss. for the Southern Miss. Invitational where the Techsters (4-1, 0-0 WAC) will take on Jacksonville University (2-1) at 3:30 p.m. inside Reed Green Coliseum.

More...

Discuss it here.

W. Volleyball. Techsters Earn Fifth Win at Southern Miss. Invite - latechsports.com

Nataliya Panova's 12 kills and season high 17 digs led Tech (5-1) to a 3-1 match victory over Jacksonville University (2-2) Friday afternoon to begin the Southern Miss. Invitational. Set scores were 25-23, 18-25, 25-22 and 25-21.

More...

Discuss it here.

W. Volleyball. Tech Wins Match Two of Southern Miss. Tourney - latechsports.com

Four Lady Techsters recorded double-digit kills en-route to a 3-1 match victory over San Houston State (4-3) Saturday inside Reed Green Coliseum. Set scores were 25-20, 23-25, 25-21 and 25-12.

More...

Discuss it here.

W. Volleyball. Techsters Finish Second in Southern Miss. Invite - latechsports.com

Louisiana Tech (6-2) recorded a 2-1 record in the Southern Miss. Invitational on their way to a second place finish this weekend, falling to host team Southern Miss. (6-1) in the Championship match Saturday afternoon with set scores of 25-16, 25-13 and 25-19.

More...

Discuss it here.

This Week in WAC Volleyball - Sept. 8-WACSports.com

A new article has been posted on www.wacsports.com:

Non-conference tournament play continues in week three as WAC teams face two ranked teams.

More...

Discuss it here.

W. Volleyball. Volleyball Set for Sugar Bear Classic - latechsports.com

Off to their best start in four years, the Techsters (6-2) will travel to Conway, Ark. this weekend for the Central Arkansas Sugar Bear Classic as their first match is scheduled for 7:00 p.m. Thursday in the Prince Center where Tech will take on host team Central Arkansas.

More...

Discuss it here.

Administrator qng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond repute qng001's Avatar

Re: W. Volleyball. Volleyball Set for Sugar Bear Classic - latechsports.com

Good luck ladies!

+ Reply to Thread