+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: W. Volleyball. 2009-2010 News

I'm just a bot - I can't respond to your posts News_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the rough News_Bot's Avatar

W. Volleyball. Techsters Drop Match One of Sugar Bear Classic - latechsports.com

A new article has been posted on www.latechsports.com:

The Louisiana Tech volleyball team dropped their first match of the Sugar Bear Classic Thursday as the Techsters (6-3) fell to the host team Central Arkansas (5-2)in four sets. Set scores were 25-16, 20-25, 25-17, 25-21.

More...

Discuss it here.

I'm just a bot - I can't respond to your posts News_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the rough News_Bot's Avatar

W. Volleyball. Tech Falls in Five Sets to Air Force - latechsports.com

For the second straight match the Lady Techsters struggled with their hitting percentage as they fell to Air Force in five sets. Set scores were 23-25, 25-18, 25-21, 21-25 and 19-17.

More...

Discuss it here.

W. Volleyball. Techsters Roll Past Arkansas Pine-Bluff - latechsports.com

The Lady Techster volleyball team picked up their seventh win of the season Friday afternoon, rolling past Arkansas Pine-Bluff (0-8) in straight sets on the second day of competition for the Central Arkansas Sugar Bear Classic. Set scores were 25-14, 25-10 and 25-17.

More...

Discuss it here.

W. Volleyball. Natasha Kolunija's 13 Kills Leads Tech Past ULM - latechsports.com

Sophomore outside hitter Natasha Kolunija recorded double-digit kills for the fourth straight game as she totaled 13 kills to lead Tech (8-4) to a straight sets victory over cross town rival ULM (2-8) Saturday afternoon in the Central Arkansas Sugar Bear Classic. Set scores were 25-22, 25-10 and 25-17.

More...

Discuss it here.

This Week in WAC Volleyball - Sept. 15-WACSports.com

A new article has been posted on www.wacsports.com:

WAC teams head into the final week of non-conference play this week with six matches against ranked teams on the slate.

More...

Discuss it here.

WAC Volleyball Player of the Week Announced-WACSports.com

Hawai‘i sophomore outside hitter Kanani Danielson has been named Western Athletic Conference Volleyball Player of the Week for the week of Sept. 6-13. It is the second WAC Player of the Week honor of the season for Danielson and the third of her career.

More...

Discuss it here.

W. Volleyball. Lady Techster Volleyball Invitational Opens Play Friday - latechsports

The Lady Techster volleyball team will hold their second volleyball tournament of the season on Friday and Saturday at the Thomas Assembly Center when they play host to Tennessee- Chattanooga (5-3), Grambling State (2-5) and Southeastern, La. (2-6).

More...

Discuss it here.

Champ Tech78 is a splendid one to beholdTech78 is a splendid one to beholdTech78 is a splendid one to beholdTech78 is a splendid one to beholdTech78 is a splendid one to beholdTech78 is a splendid one to beholdTech78 is a splendid one to beholdTech78 is a splendid one to beholdTech78 is a splendid one to beholdTech78 is a splendid one to beholdTech78 is a splendid one to behold Tech78's Avatar

Re: W. Volleyball. Lady Techster Volleyball Invitational Opens Play Friday - latechsp

Looking for something to do on Friday night and Saturday morning / afternoon while waiting on the football Dawgs game?

Catch the action in the air-conditioned TAC where there will be bunches of girls in spandex jumping around and wacking .... Leave your wife to guard the tailgating stuff and sneak over to the TAC at 10:00 and 2:00 on Saturday. Friday night game @ 7:00.

Seriously, the volleyball team is much improved over last season. They have been working hard and deserve some fan support.

W. Volleyball. Techsters Fall to Lady Lions in Four - latechsports.com

The Louisiana Tech volleyball team fell to 8-5 on the season Friday night as the Southeastern, La. Lady Lions (4-6) defeated the Techsters in four sets inside the Thomas Assembly Center on the first day of the Lady Techster Volleyball Invitational. Set scores were 13-25, 25-13, 25-20 and 25-14.

More...

Discuss it here.

W. Volleyball. KC Clayton's 19 Kills Not Enough as Tech Falls to Chattanooga in Five

KC Clayton's 19 kills and .405 hitting percentage just wasn't enough for the Techsters to top the University of Tennessee Chattanooga Saturday afternoon as Louisiana Tech fell to Chattanooga (8-3) in five sets in the last match of the Lady Techster Invitational. Set scores were 19-25, 25-19, 25-23, 17-25 and 15-13.

More...

Discuss it here.

W. Volleyball. Volleyball Travels to Lake Charles to Battle McNeese Tuesday - latechs

The Lady Techster volleyball team will travel to Lake Charles, La. Tuesday to take on the McNeese State Cowgirls (12-1) at 7:00 pm inside the McNeese State Memorial Gym.

More...

Discuss it here.

W. Volleyball. Calm, Cool and Collected: KC Clayton - latechsports.com

Said to be a perfect example of what an upperclassman should be by Tech's head volleyball coach Matt Sonnichsen, senior volleyball player KC Clayton's calm, cool and collected demeanor is helping lead Tech volleyball to a historic season.

More...

Discuss it here.

This Week in WAC Volleyball - Sept. 22-WACSports.com

WAC play opens this week with all nine teams in action. Hawai'i is looking for its 14th consecutive WAC regular-season title, while New Mexico State, which shared the title with the Rainbow Wahine last season, looks to repeat.

More...

Discuss it here.

W. Volleyball. Techsters Rally to Top Cowgirls in Four - latechsports.com

After a rough start to the match, losing the first set 25-8, the Louisiana Tech volleyball team rallied to win the next three sets and the match over McNeese State (12-2) Tuesday night in front of 335 fans at Memorial Gym in Lake Charles, La. Set scores were 8-25, 25-22, 27-25 and 25-22.

More...

Discuss it here.

Champ Tech78 is a splendid one to beholdTech78 is a splendid one to beholdTech78 is a splendid one to beholdTech78 is a splendid one to beholdTech78 is a splendid one to beholdTech78 is a splendid one to beholdTech78 is a splendid one to beholdTech78 is a splendid one to beholdTech78 is a splendid one to beholdTech78 is a splendid one to beholdTech78 is a splendid one to behold Tech78's Avatar

Re: W. Volleyball. Techsters Rally to Top Cowgirls in Four - latechsports.com

This looks like an important win for the Techsters over a pretty good in-state program which was 12-1 coming into the match - wins over Miss. State and Alabama on the road. We go to McNeese to take the win from them.

Now conference starts Saturday night @ 7:00 against Utah State and a Sunday match with New Mexico State @ 2:00. Be at the TAC to support the Techsters as they make some noise this year in the WAC - wear your BLUE!!!

+ Reply to Thread