+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Post time question

Champ CutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to behold

Post time question

Am I confused, or are the times of the posts off an hour? Just now the latest post was at 9:25 or so and it's 8:35 (I don't care about being 5+/- minutes off but an hour? Are we not on central time?

Champ CutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to behold

Re: Post time question

Ok, maybe I'm crazy, but it's normal now. I know I didn't make that up cause it was bugging me all afternoon.

ok, I'm having a little thread all to my own here, but I just went to the fb forum and DONW had posted at 2:12 a.m. and it's only 1:14 a.m. So why is it off an hour?

Geez, when I went back his post said 1:12. What is the deal? lol

Champ dawgcrazy is a jewel in the roughdawgcrazy is a jewel in the roughdawgcrazy is a jewel in the roughdawgcrazy is a jewel in the roughdawgcrazy is a jewel in the roughdawgcrazy is a jewel in the roughdawgcrazy is a jewel in the roughdawgcrazy is a jewel in the roughdawgcrazy is a jewel in the roughdawgcrazy is a jewel in the roughdawgcrazy is a jewel in the rough

Quote Originally Posted by CutiePie72 View Post
    Geez, when I went back his post said 1:12. What is the deal? lol
    If I may interrupt your personal thread(), I believe you will find that you are not actually "logged in" when the time is displayed as 1 hr off. When you log back in, it goes back to your default CST.

+ Reply to Thread