+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Well said!

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Well said!

This is a quote from a swimmer, Cavic, about Michael Phelps. But, it applies to life in general:

"But throughout all my experiences, I’ve learned this—free will is a gift with a price tag, and whatever you choose to do you’re going to pay, but how much you’re going to pay is really dependent on you.”

Here's the article: http://sports.yahoo.com/top/news?slu...v=ap&type=lgns

Yep, we all make choices, from very early in life and reap what we sow. This stupid health insurance "debate" like some people have no choice(s) and poor little them. Life is so frickin' unfair. Bullshit! A small percentage, maybe, like 2-3% tops, maybe! But I bet I could find where even they had simply made bad choices at some point in their lives that has led to their situation.

But, for the vast majority, like 97% of the "un-insured" they have made and CONTINUE to willfully make choices that keep them where they are. Not just health insurance, but all aspects of their lives: their income level, their housing, their personal lives, etc...

Isn't it funny how I can turn a statement from a swimmer into social commentary!

Champ JuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond repute JuBru's Avatar

Re: Well said!

But don't ya' know, it's not their fault! It's those big, bad companies doing this to them!

+ Reply to Thread