+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Attachments

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Attachments

Is there a way we can add a date next to the attachments pop-up (the one that works clicking on the paperclip symbol)? Actually next to thelink on the photos themselves. That way we can quickly see the most recent photos such as the Gatatron etc... This would help me as I can't link on many of the larger posts for the reason (whatever it is) I mentioned before. But it would also provide a good record by date. Thanks for all you guys do.

Administrator DocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond repute DocMarvin362's Avatar

Re: Attachments

like the date the person posted it??

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by DocMarvin362 View Post
    like the date the person posted it??
    Yes. Sorry for my long and futile attempt at an explanation.

Administrator DocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond repute DocMarvin362's Avatar

My goodness.... it's about time you got a new computer bud. :icon_wink:

Come on I'm serious for a change. Can we put the date next to the pics. when popping up/linking to the attachments ( the paperclip) so we can look at the most recent photo or pic in that thread (example Gatatron pics) and not have to go through all of them.

I'll look into it, but I don't know if it's possible.

Progressive King of 2011 Dawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond repute Dawgpix's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TYLERTECHSAS View Post
    Come on I'm serious for a change. Can we put the date next to the pics. when popping up/linking to the attachments ( the paperclip) so we can look at the most recent photo or pic in that thread (example Gatatron pics) and not have to go through all of them.

If you're looking at the most recent, they may not be the best . . . just scroll through all of new posts like a big boy.

It does not seem to be a hassle to me to distinguish between new/old photos by using the white check mark in the red square which shows the first new post.
    Louisiana Tech University
    Flagship of the University of Louisiana System

Quote Originally Posted by DocMarvin362 View Post
    I'll look into it, but I don't know if it's possible.
    Thanks Matt!

Quote Originally Posted by Dawgpix View Post
    If you're looking at the most recent, they may not be the best . . . just scroll through all of new posts like a big boy.

It does not seem to be a hassle to me to distinguish between new/old photos by using the white check mark in the red square which shows the first new post.
    Actually, after trying to see the difference, I did notice just the opposite... a red semi-check looking thing in a white square to the left.
    Thanks T-Mo. some of us are a liitle slower these days.

Progressive King of 2011 Dawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond repute Dawgpix's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TYLERTECHSAS View Post

Actually, after trying to see the difference, I did notice just the opposite... a red semi-check looking thing in a white square to the left.
    Thanks T-Mo. some of us are a liitle slower these days.
    My bad . . . I use the Red to Black Bulldog background (located in the lower left corner), so the colors are opposite on my screen.
    Louisiana Tech University
    Flagship of the University of Louisiana System

Quote Originally Posted by Dawgpix View Post
    My bad . . . I use the Red to Black Bulldog background (located in the lower left corner), so the colors are opposite on my screen.
    Thanks again!

No joy.

Champ DogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond repute DogtorEvil's Avatar

Can you put this in everyone's signature?

Better yet, can you put it at the top of each webpage?

Originally Posted by champion110
    I am less angry this morning and ready to get back up on the horse. That girl was a freak last night.

Originally Posted by champion110
    In fact, I finally had to tell her to stop over the last weekend, because I was worn out and needed a break.

+ Reply to Thread