+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Facts about the healthcare debate?

Dawg Adamant Argument Czar Guisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond repute Guisslapp's Avatar

Re: Facts about the healthcare debate?

Quote Originally Posted by FishingBack View Post
    Now don't be unreasonable, or I'll have to alert the whitehouse propaganda arm.
    "No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?"
    Jordan Mills on choosing Tech:
    “It’s a great experience seeing them play. It was a good atmosphere. The fans stood up the whole game and never sat down. They have a great fan base.”

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by TYLERTECHSAS View Post
    link
    Gov't insurance would allow coverage for abortion...

Come one, come all you young women and bring your little babies to me. Your daddy Mr. Big Government Obama and my party will help you kill them. In fact I will do it for free. You can trust me with your body. In fact I want all your medical records on file as well so I can keep track of you. I want to know if your married and sleeping around, what STD's you pick up, if your boy friend or husband is impotent, If your incontinent, where your most secret birthmark or tattoos are. I want to know your fears and your mental state. I basically need to know how weak of a human being you are living in my country. My party and I want to know every little thing about you. Yes come to me, Daddy Obama.

That's right let's kill them to save the planet. They should have mentioned Obama's desire to have fewer old folks around as well.

link
    STUDY: Save the Planet: Have Fewer Kids...

Champ FishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond repute FishingBack's Avatar

Who's first in line to kill their baby for the good of america? Somebody step up to the plate, we all have to give up a little bit sometimes!

Dawg Adamant Argument Czar Guisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond repute Guisslapp's Avatar

Who's first in line to kill their baby for the good of america? Somebody step up to the plate, we all have to give up a little bit sometimes!
    It WOULD save money.
    “It’s a great experience seeing them play. It was a good atmosphere. The fans stood up the whole game and never sat down. They have a great fan base.”

Champ FishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond repute FishingBack's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Guisslapp View Post
    It WOULD save money.
    So would euthanizing welfare recipients!

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

71% Say Obama’s Policies Have Driven Up Deficit

Wednesday, August 05, 2009

Seventy-one percent (71%) of U.S. voters say President Obama’s policies have increased the size of the federal deficit, according to a new Rasmussen Reports national telephone survey.
    Only five percent (5%) say the president’s policies have cut the deficit, and 10% say they have had no impact. Thirteen percent (13%) are not sure.
    Eighty percent (80%) of investors say Obama’s policies have driven up the deficit, a view shared by just 57% of non-investors.
    Not surprisingly, 88% of Republicans blame the president’s policies, compared to 52% of Democrats. But 79% of voters not affiliated with either party agree.

http://www.rasmussenreports.com/publ...ven_up_deficit

Champ daybreaker3 is a jewel in the roughdaybreaker3 is a jewel in the roughdaybreaker3 is a jewel in the roughdaybreaker3 is a jewel in the roughdaybreaker3 is a jewel in the roughdaybreaker3 is a jewel in the roughdaybreaker3 is a jewel in the roughdaybreaker3 is a jewel in the roughdaybreaker3 is a jewel in the roughdaybreaker3 is a jewel in the roughdaybreaker3 is a jewel in the rough

Quote Originally Posted by TYLERTECHSAS View Post
    71% Say Obama’s Policies Have Driven Up Deficit

Wednesday, August 05, 2009

Seventy-one percent (71%) of U.S. voters say President Obama’s policies have increased the size of the federal deficit, according to a new Rasmussen Reports national telephone survey.
    Only five percent (5%) say the president’s policies have cut the deficit, and 10% say they have had no impact. Thirteen percent (13%) are not sure.
    Eighty percent (80%) of investors say Obama’s policies have driven up the deficit, a view shared by just 57% of non-investors.
    Not surprisingly, 88% of Republicans blame the president’s policies, compared to 52% of Democrats. But 79% of voters not affiliated with either party agree.

http://www.rasmussenreports.com/publ...ven_up_deficit
    And?

I dont see anyone anywhere saying otherwise. So whats the point of posting that? "95% of people say water is wet!" The poll isnt asking "Do you disagree with Obama's spending?" it's asking "Is Obama spending?" Well no shit. Maybe you should go back to Tech and take a Reading for Comprehension class Tyler.

However:
    On the economic crunch, most Americans agree with the president. Fifty-four percent (54%) blame the recession that began under the Bush administration for the nation’s economic woes, while 39% say Obama’s policies are at fault.

Varsity Bulldog dawgmom is a jewel in the roughdawgmom is a jewel in the roughdawgmom is a jewel in the roughdawgmom is a jewel in the roughdawgmom is a jewel in the roughdawgmom is a jewel in the roughdawgmom is a jewel in the roughdawgmom is a jewel in the roughdawgmom is a jewel in the roughdawgmom is a jewel in the roughdawgmom is a jewel in the rough

So would euthanizing welfare recipients!
    Or at the very least should prevent them from multiplying. No need to increase the useless-eaters head count.

Quote Originally Posted by daybreaker3 View Post
    And?

I dont see anyone anywhere saying otherwise. So whats the point of posting that? "95% of people say water is wet!" The poll isnt asking "Do you disagree with Obama's spending?" it's asking "Is Obama spending?" Well no shit. Maybe you should go back to Tech and take a Reading for Comprehension class Tyler.
    95% of people saying water is wet is the point...that 5% don't.

It *is* no shit that Obama is spending....and baffling that 21% don't think he is.

Champ daybreaker3 is a jewel in the roughdaybreaker3 is a jewel in the roughdaybreaker3 is a jewel in the roughdaybreaker3 is a jewel in the roughdaybreaker3 is a jewel in the roughdaybreaker3 is a jewel in the roughdaybreaker3 is a jewel in the roughdaybreaker3 is a jewel in the roughdaybreaker3 is a jewel in the roughdaybreaker3 is a jewel in the roughdaybreaker3 is a jewel in the rough

95% of people saying water is wet is the point...that 5% don't.

It *is* no shit that Obama is spending....and baffling that 21% don't think he is.
    http://www.gallup.com/poll/3742/new-...ge-levels.aspx

I think this poll shows that about 20% of Americans are functionally retarded. So that 21% from the deficit poll seems to fit right in on that.

I think this poll shows that about 20% of Americans are functionally retarded. So that 21% from the deficit poll seems to fit right in on that.
    Seriously, WTH? I have always thought Americans are stupid, but I would have never guessed that 20% were THAT incompetent. Since the unemployment rate is about 10%, at least half of those morons have jobs. Amazing.

Quote Originally Posted by Guisslapp View Post
    Seriously, WTH? I have always thought Americans are stupid, but I would have never guessed that 20% were THAT incompetent. Since the unemployment rate is about 10%, at least half of those morons have jobs. Amazing.
    I believe that unemployment figures only count people looking to work....

What a depressing link. ugh.

Varsity Bulldog dawgmom is a jewel in the roughdawgmom is a jewel in the roughdawgmom is a jewel in the roughdawgmom is a jewel in the roughdawgmom is a jewel in the roughdawgmom is a jewel in the roughdawgmom is a jewel in the roughdawgmom is a jewel in the roughdawgmom is a jewel in the roughdawgmom is a jewel in the roughdawgmom is a jewel in the rough

I believe that unemployment figures only count people looking to work....
    That is correct. It doesn't count the piles of people on the welfare rolls.

+ Reply to Thread