+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Why America's Economy Fell Off The Cliff

Champ JuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond repute JuBru's Avatar

Re: Why America's Economy Fell Off The Cliff

Quote Originally Posted by saltydawg View Post
    Me too, especially if they spend another $2 billion on this program.
    Definitely.

Start phoning/writing your congress person! I'm going to be doped up for the next week, so I can't really do anything.

Champ techman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by saltydawg View Post
    All the klunkers that are bought will gov't money will be krushed. Will take a good number of gas guzzlers off the road.

I was actually referring to the fact that, just like the housing market repossession that is happening now, there will be a huge jump in auto repos before long. With all the repos coming in and reselling off the used lots, I will sneak in and get a deal on a new one that they can't move.

Champ teatech Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeteatech Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeteatech Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeteatech Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeteatech Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeteatech Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeteatech Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeteatech Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeteatech Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeteatech Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeteatech Ultimate jerk and not worth your time

Quote Originally Posted by Rus-La View Post
    Definitely.

Start phoning/writing your congress person!
    I'm going to be doped up for the next week,
    so I can't really do anything.

You mean you're not doped everyday??

Champ JuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond repute JuBru's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by teatech View Post
    You mean you're not doped everyday??
    f u c k off.

(feel free to edit admins)

Champ teatech Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeteatech Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeteatech Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeteatech Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeteatech Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeteatech Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeteatech Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeteatech Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeteatech Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeteatech Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeteatech Ultimate jerk and not worth your time

f u c k off.

why don't you edit it. It is your post. There is no call for that type of language here. Actually I was just poking a little fun at you and meant no harm whatsoever.

Champ FishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond repute FishingBack's Avatar

why don't you edit it. It is your post. There is no call for that type of language here. Actually I was just poking a little fun at you and meant no harm whatsoever.
    Oh no, victimizing a liberal is like feeding Gizmo after midnight.

I'm not looking for "change," so it'll stay because the sentiment is there because there is always a call for that type of language when dealing with a mindless twit such as yourself. So go back and read it again and again until you get the picture or the admins change it. Until that happens, if it happens, just drink a nice cup of shut-the-effe-up.

I have no inhibitors, so to the other posters and readers not named teabag (teatech), I apologize for any and all offensive language. (It's times like this when things could be fun.)

Quote Originally Posted by FishingBack View Post
    Oh no, victimizing a liberal is like feeding Gizmo after midnight.
    Well, it's after midnight somewhere.

I'm not looking for "change," so it'll stay because the sentiment is there
    because there is always a call for that type of language when dealing with a mindless twit such as yourself.
    So go back and read it again and again until you get the picture or the admins change it. Until that happens, if it happens, just drink a nice cup of shut-the-effe-up.

I have no inhibitors, so to the other posters and readers not named teabag (teatech), I apologize for any and all offensive language. (It's times like this when things could be fun.)

Nah, there is never cause for such language. In fact, many of your friends on this forum have openly stated that I've been flooded with red squares not for my political veiw but for my distasteful posts. I challenge any of those posters to find a post by me that is that vile. They won't.

Sorry I hurt your feelings.

Champ daybreaker3 is a jewel in the roughdaybreaker3 is a jewel in the roughdaybreaker3 is a jewel in the roughdaybreaker3 is a jewel in the roughdaybreaker3 is a jewel in the roughdaybreaker3 is a jewel in the roughdaybreaker3 is a jewel in the roughdaybreaker3 is a jewel in the roughdaybreaker3 is a jewel in the roughdaybreaker3 is a jewel in the roughdaybreaker3 is a jewel in the rough

Quote Originally Posted by Brad View Post
    John Smith started the day early having set his alarm clock (MADE IN JAPAN ) for 6 am.

While his coffeepot (MADE IN CHINA ) was perking, he shaved with his electric razor (MADE IN HONG KONG )

He put on a dress shirt (MADE IN SRILANKA), designer jeans (MADE IN SINGAPORE )and tennis shoes (MADE IN KOREA)

After cooking his breakfast in his new electric skillet(MADE IN INDIA) he sat down with his calculator (MADE IN MEXICO ) to see how much he could spend today.

After setting his watch (MADE IN TAIWAN ) to the radio (MADE IN INDIA ) he got in his car (MADE IN GERMANY ) filled it with GAS (from Saudi Arabia ) and continued his search for a good paying AMERICAN JOB.

At the end of yet another discouraging and fruitless day checking his Computer (made in MALAYSIA ),John decided to relax for a while.

He put on his sandals (MADE IN BRAZIL ),poured himself a glass of wine (MADE IN FRANCE ) and turned on his TV (MADE IN INDONESIA ), and then wondered why he can't find a good paying job in AMERICA

And now he’s hoping he can get help from a President MADE IN KENYA.
    Sounds to me like youre anti-capitalism... Why else would you whine about buying products that are cheaper due to the free market?

And, after bitching about capitalism working, you bash the president, who is the ONE GUY who is trying to pass legislation to keep jobs IN AMERICA.

Does this make sense to anyone else????

Champ daybreaker3 is a jewel in the roughdaybreaker3 is a jewel in the roughdaybreaker3 is a jewel in the roughdaybreaker3 is a jewel in the roughdaybreaker3 is a jewel in the roughdaybreaker3 is a jewel in the roughdaybreaker3 is a jewel in the roughdaybreaker3 is a jewel in the roughdaybreaker3 is a jewel in the roughdaybreaker3 is a jewel in the roughdaybreaker3 is a jewel in the rough

Quote Originally Posted by nadB View Post
    By "others", I'm guessing that you would be including those (illegal aliens) who shouldn't be here in the first place ??
    I agree. Send them all back! The Native Americans will help you pack- dont let the door hit your ass on the way out!

Champ duckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond repute duckbillplatty's Avatar

In fact, many of your friends on this forum have openly stated that I've been flooded with red squares not for my political veiw but for my distasteful posts. I challenge any of those posters to find a post by me that is that vile. They won't.
    Are you freaking kidding me?!? There was an entire thread on this very topic!

<inner_monologue>What am I doing... Ignore him and he'll go away, ignore him and he'll go away </inner_monologue>

Champ duckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond repute duckbillplatty's Avatar

f _ _ _ off.

Calm down, buddy. Don't let teatech bring you down to that level. You're better than that and better than him.

Quote Originally Posted by duckbillplatty View Post
    Are you freaking kidding me?!? There was an entire thread on this very topic!

<inner_monologue>What am I doing... Ignore him and he'll go away, ignore him and he'll go away </inner_monologue>

And which thread was that? Perhaps maybe there really is a sock puppet.

And which thread was that? Perhaps maybe there really is a sock puppet.
    http://www.latechbbb.com/forum/showp...9&postcount=37

the Colored Folk thread? That specific post had two distasteful posts.

I don't know which BAM to go with. There's the Emeril Legasse BAM, The Bam Bam, BAM.

Nope. I'm goin' old school Batman... BAM!!!

+ Reply to Thread