+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Grab your wallet!!!

Champ personofbluecolor is a splendid one to beholdpersonofbluecolor is a splendid one to beholdpersonofbluecolor is a splendid one to beholdpersonofbluecolor is a splendid one to beholdpersonofbluecolor is a splendid one to beholdpersonofbluecolor is a splendid one to beholdpersonofbluecolor is a splendid one to beholdpersonofbluecolor is a splendid one to beholdpersonofbluecolor is a splendid one to beholdpersonofbluecolor is a splendid one to beholdpersonofbluecolor is a splendid one to behold

Champ LATechBanjo has a reputation beyond reputeLATechBanjo has a reputation beyond reputeLATechBanjo has a reputation beyond reputeLATechBanjo has a reputation beyond reputeLATechBanjo has a reputation beyond reputeLATechBanjo has a reputation beyond reputeLATechBanjo has a reputation beyond reputeLATechBanjo has a reputation beyond reputeLATechBanjo has a reputation beyond reputeLATechBanjo has a reputation beyond reputeLATechBanjo has a reputation beyond repute

Re: Grab your wallet!!!

They finally realized that we need to either raise taxes or cut spending.

We elected a democrat, so guess what we get.

Champ techman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond repute

not me, I am just doing what everyone in BHO's camp has done. I am committing tax evasion. I am sure that if they can get away with it, I can too.

Champ BulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the rough

Like I don't pay enough taxes as it is...oh yea...on top of the $10,858+ that I spend on health care every year.

I guess that next year I'll get to pay more for both. YIPPEE!

To quote a good friend of mine, "Atlas will shrug"!

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

How did the Independents, and Republicans, that sat home and/or voted for Ron Paul, get fooled so bad by this naive liberal wingnut named Obama? Didn't they watch, read and see what the rest of us did? Why weren't they at least watching, listening and reading up on their "enemies" (FOX and conservative talk radio) to find the truth about this guy? For almost 2 years they were being told exactly what would happen and what this know thing young Senator from S. Chicago was all about. Oh wait, the liberal media that they watch never vetted the guy or even cared to look deep into this clown's background. Most of us on here will watch CNN or MSNBC to get a glimpse of what the ill informed are spewing. But no, the liberals would not dare watch the truth. They would rather be a bunch of sheep blindly following and listening to the words and lies, that tickled their ears, from their master the Obamessiah.

Now they are finally waking up. Slowly but yes waking up. At least the smart ones are.

Champ techman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by BulldawgBB View Post
    Like I don't pay enough taxes as it is...oh yea...on top of the $10,858+ that I spend on health care every year.

I guess that next year I'll get to pay more for both. YIPPEE!

To quote a good friend of mine, "Atlas will shrug"!

I just got a new job with a local business because I was out over $9600 a year in BCBS insurance. Plus the $6500 in total expenses before they pick it up 100%. Now, with the new job I will only be out $3000 in insurance and $4500 in deductible and out of pocket. I was spending what was supposed to be retirement installments on premiums. That is absurd.

Dawg Adamant Argument Czar Guisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond repute Guisslapp's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TYLERTECHSAS View Post
    How did the independents, and Republicans that sat home and/or voted for Ron Paul, get fooled so bad by this naive liberal wingnut named Obama? Didn't they watch, read and see what the rest of us did? Why weren't they at least watching, listening and reading up on their "enemies" (FOX and conservative talk radio) to find the truth about this guy? For almost 2 years they were being told exactly what would happen and what this know thing young Senator from S. Chicago was all about. Oh wait, the liberal media that they watch never vetted the guy or even cared to look deep into this clown's background. Most of us on here will watch CNN or MSNBC to get a glimpse of what the ill informed are spewing. But no, the liberals would not dare watch the truth. They would rather be a bunch of sheep blindly following and listening to the words and lies, that tickled their ears, from their master the Obamessiah.

Now they are finally waking up. Slowly but yes waking up. At least the smart ones are.
    I knew that O would be this bad, but Republicans only promised a slower death. I don't regret it. If the Republicans don't shape up they are not going to get my vote in a lesser of two evils contest. If a Rep would have been elected the party would just continue to move to the economic left.
    Jordan Mills on choosing Tech:
    “It’s a great experience seeing them play. It was a good atmosphere. The fans stood up the whole game and never sat down. They have a great fan base.”

Champ BulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the rough

Quote Originally Posted by techman05 View Post
    I just got a new job with a local business because I was out over $9600 a year in BCBS insurance. Plus the $6500 in total expenses before they pick it up 100%. Now, with the new job I will only be out $3000 in insurance and $4500 in deductible and out of pocket. I was spending what was supposed to be retirement installments on premiums. That is absurd.
    We think that health insurance sucks now...just wait until they socialize it. Government does not exist to get involved in the health care system...or auto industry...or banking...etc, etc...

I pay a lot being self employeed... It was better when my wife worked for the school system.

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Guisslapp View Post
    I knew that O would be this bad, but Republicans only promised a slower death. I don't regret it. If the Republicans don't shape up they are not going to get my vote in a lesser of two evils contest. If a Rep would have been elected the party would just continue to move to the economic left.
    All I can say it what has been true in this country from it's foundation. "EVERY VOTE COUNTS. DON'T WASTE IT"

Dawg Adamant Argument Czar Guisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond repute Guisslapp's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TYLERTECHSAS View Post
    All I can say it what has been true in this country from it's foundation. "EVERY VOTE COUNTS. DON'T WASTE IT"
    Your votes for W is what made O inevitable.
    Jordan Mills on choosing Tech:
    “It’s a great experience seeing them play. It was a good atmosphere. The fans stood up the whole game and never sat down. They have a great fan base.”

Just wait... Americans will be begging for a TRUE Conservative Republican after these 4 years with Obama. It will be a painful process...

Champ Rooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond repute Rooster's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BulldawgBB View Post
    Just wait... Americans will be begging for a TRUE Conservative Republican after these 4 years with Obama. It will be a painful process...
    Yeah, but when the true conservative gets in, he will be labeled a racist for cutting the entitlement programs that the liberals put in
    “Ability is what you're capable of doing. Motivation determines what you do. Attitude determines how well you do it.”
    Lou Holtz - Football Coach

"A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have." - Thomas Jefferson

"Bring back the rotary phone so we don't have to press 1 for English."
    www.casadice.com

Quote Originally Posted by Guisslapp View Post
    Your votes for W is what made O inevitable.

Quote Originally Posted by Rooster View Post
    Yeah, but when the true conservative gets in, he will be labeled a racist for cutting the entitlement programs that the liberals put in
    It will be a painful process... We need someone who is not concerned about his/her NEXT 4 years of his/her term and run the office like it needs to be here and now. I would prefer a non career politician. The "entitlement programs" will run this country into the ground.

Champ personofbluecolor is a splendid one to beholdpersonofbluecolor is a splendid one to beholdpersonofbluecolor is a splendid one to beholdpersonofbluecolor is a splendid one to beholdpersonofbluecolor is a splendid one to beholdpersonofbluecolor is a splendid one to beholdpersonofbluecolor is a splendid one to beholdpersonofbluecolor is a splendid one to beholdpersonofbluecolor is a splendid one to beholdpersonofbluecolor is a splendid one to beholdpersonofbluecolor is a splendid one to behold

Tyler...you beat me to it!!! I had this copied for my avatar..LOL

+ Reply to Thread