+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Obama = Joker

Champ atobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to all atobulldog's Avatar

Obama = Joker

Evidence of an underground movement starting in Los Angeles. I thought it is a really good picture and effective poster. I am willing to bet we will see more of them in the days and months to come.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Champ GonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond repute GonzoDawg's Avatar

Re: Obama = Joker

Some call him the space cowboy, some call him the gangster of love?

Champ atobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to all atobulldog's Avatar

We are definately stuck in the middle with him.

Champ GonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond repute GonzoDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by atobulldog View Post
    We are definately stuck in the middle with him.
    In that scenerio the jokers would be to the right, clowns would be on the left. Obama is definitely a smoker, and has admited to midnight toking.

Champ FriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond repute FriscoDog's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by GonzoDawg View Post
    Some call him the space cowboy, some call him the gangster of love?

Some people call him Maurice?

I've got that song stuck in my head now...

GATA Goddess and Ultimate Fan Winner 2011 Dawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond repute Dawgmatic's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by FriscoDog View Post
    Some people call him Maurice?

I've got that song stuck in my head now...
    Cause he speaks on the pompitous of love....

What is pompitous exactly? Steve Miller inventing words.

Quote Originally Posted by Dawgmatic View Post
    Cause he speaks on the pompitous of love....

What is pompitous exactly? Steve Miller inventing words.
    Just for you my dear:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pompitous

Totally made up and totally cool. Consider this thread jacked up!

Champ TechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud of TechsasDawg's Avatar

Big Grin Re: Obama = Joker

Quote Originally Posted by GonzoDawg View Post
    Just for you my dear:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pompitous

Totally made up and totally cool. Consider this thread jacked up!

Now, I am more confused than ever. I probably should have never gone to the 'wiki' site!!!

TD
    ~~

+ Reply to Thread