+ Reply to Thread

Thread: It's starting

Champ FriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond repute FriscoDog's Avatar

It's starting

Wow, I doubt Specter ever thought he would actually get this type of a reaction at one of his "town hall" meetings. I wonder if there will be other similar types of town hall meetings around the country.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J-Bpshk5nX0

Champ TechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud of TechsasDawg's Avatar

Thumbs Up Re: It's starting

Check out the demonstrations that surround Rep. Lloyd Doggett in Austin, TX:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a8UjY3YDlwA

I think this is great. A good reason not to have passed any bill in congress before the recess. Congressmen don't understand the voters back home!!!

TD
    ~~

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Re: It's starting

Quote Originally Posted by FriscoDog View Post
    Wow, I doubt Specter ever thought he would actually get this type of a reaction at one of his "town hall" meetings. I wonder if there will be other similar types of town hall meetings around the country.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J-Bpshk5nX0
    Quote Originally Posted by TechsasDawg View Post
    Check out the demonstrations that surround Rep. Lloyd Doggett in Austin, TX:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a8UjY3YDlwA

I think this is great. A good reason not to have passed any bill in congress before the recess. Congressmen don't understand the voters back home!!!

TD
    ~~
    You gotta love it! Vote the bums out if they pull this Obamacare stunt.

Champ Rooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond repute Rooster's Avatar

Re: It's starting

I doubt many of these politicians for the bill will have these town hall meetings
    “Ability is what you're capable of doing. Motivation determines what you do. Attitude determines how well you do it.”
    Lou Holtz - Football Coach

"A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have." - Thomas Jefferson

"Bring back the rotary phone so we don't have to press 1 for English."
    www.casadice.com

+ Reply to Thread