+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 4 Killed, 9 Others Shot at Pittsburgh-Area Gym

Champ Rooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond repute Rooster's Avatar

4 Killed, 9 Others Shot at Pittsburgh-Area Gym

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,537004,00.html

I hope this guy likes to sweat, b/c where he is I'm sure its hot. Guys, this is getting so common, makes you not even want to go to the mall anymore. This is the most gutless act there is, murder, then suicide. People that do this have no guts. If someone wants to kill themself, I don't understand why they have to kill people before they kill themself. I wish he would still be alive and they would let me torture him every day for the rest of his life b/c now you have children with no mothers, husbands with no wives, etc...

BUT, I'm sure some liberal attorney will blame society and somewhere George Bush for this gutless cowardly act.
    “Ability is what you're capable of doing. Motivation determines what you do. Attitude determines how well you do it.”
    Lou Holtz - Football Coach

"A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have." - Thomas Jefferson

"Bring back the rotary phone so we don't have to press 1 for English."
    www.casadice.com

Champ saltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your time saltydawg's Avatar

Re: 4 Killed, 9 Others Shot at Pittsburgh-Area Gym

Quote Originally Posted by Rooster View Post
    http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,537004,00.html

I hope this guy likes to sweat, b/c where he is I'm sure its hot. Guys, this is getting so common, makes you not even want to go to the mall anymore. This is the most gutless act there is, murder, then suicide. People that do this have no guts. If someone wants to kill themself, I don't understand why they have to kill people before they kill themself. I wish he would still be alive and they would let me torture him every day for the rest of his life b/c now you have children with no mothers, husbands with no wives, etc...

BUT, I'm sure some liberal attorney will blame society and somewhere George Bush for this gutless cowardly act.
    The guy definitely had plenty of guns and ammo.

(hint, hint).

"All roads lead to Putin" -- Thomas Jefferson

Champ FishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond repute FishingBack's Avatar

This dude failed at life. I read that he hadn't been laid since 1990.

His ex-girlfriend was in the class, so it wasn't random. He had planned it many times but kept chickening out.

Police said they recovered 52 casings at the scene. Witnesses said he had more than one handgun. I'm guessing a weak caliber and/or crappy rounds due to the low mortality rate. These were mostly skinny women in light clothing, a delicate target.

52 rounds is just 1 box of ammo plus a couple extra, not that much.

This could have been a lot worse had the guy not been a total failure.

He apparently held a grudge against women in general, stemming from hatred toward his mother and his failure in relationships. His online ramblings also said he thought he was going to Heaven......a total nutball.

Champ FishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond repute FishingBack's Avatar

Also, one of the 4 dead includes himself, if that isn't obvious from the articles. He went into a class of 30 defenseless women armed with at least 2 guns and only got 3. It could have been much worse....

Another thought: Once again these psycopaths attack in places where their victims are defenseless. Most of the big shootings in recent years have been schools, churches, and now a dance class. Women are less likely to be armed and certainly they aren't going to carry to a dance class.

That is another indicator of the cowardice of these punks.

+ Reply to Thread