+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Who is Trig Palin's mother?

Varsity Bulldog dawgmom is a jewel in the roughdawgmom is a jewel in the roughdawgmom is a jewel in the roughdawgmom is a jewel in the roughdawgmom is a jewel in the roughdawgmom is a jewel in the roughdawgmom is a jewel in the roughdawgmom is a jewel in the roughdawgmom is a jewel in the roughdawgmom is a jewel in the roughdawgmom is a jewel in the rough

Re: Who is Trig Palin's mother?

Quote Originally Posted by Yarfunkle View Post
    We wouldn't have had to do that if there were restrictions in place so that the finance industry could not make loans they shouldn't have.
    Then shouldn't they just be out of business?? I can tell you how it works at my business. If I make bad business decisions and lose money then I close the doors. End of story. That's the way it used to work for every business and every person. If you make poor choices you take the loss. We do not need goverment telling every industry how to run their business.

Champ DogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond repute DogtorEvil's Avatar

Re: Who is Trig Palin's mother?

It also increases sales, which then increase confidence in the economy.. so on and so forth.
    It increases sales in the near term, not necessarily over the long haul. I.e., buyers who would have been in the market in the future may have pulled the trigger eaarly; however, that will reduce future sales.

Note - CFC has had negligible effect on Fod and GM stock.

We wouldn't have had to do that if there were restrictions in place so that the finance industry could not make loans they shouldn't have.
    These restrictions you're referring to would be diametrically opposed to the Federal regulations and policies which encouraged the finance industry to make sub-prime loans,
    Originally Posted by champion110
    I am less angry this morning and ready to get back up on the horse. That girl was a freak last night.

Originally Posted by champion110
    In fact, I finally had to tell her to stop over the last weekend, because I was worn out and needed a break.

+ Reply to Thread