+ Reply to Thread

Thread: William "Cold Cash" Jefferson Convicted

Champ FriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond repute FriscoDog's Avatar

William "Cold Cash" Jefferson Convicted

Champ duckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond repute duckbillplatty's Avatar

Re: William "Cold Cash" Jefferson Convicted

I lost $5 on that one. Never woulda thought.

Question is: Does Obama pardon? If so, when?

Champ daybreaker3 is a jewel in the roughdaybreaker3 is a jewel in the roughdaybreaker3 is a jewel in the roughdaybreaker3 is a jewel in the roughdaybreaker3 is a jewel in the roughdaybreaker3 is a jewel in the roughdaybreaker3 is a jewel in the roughdaybreaker3 is a jewel in the roughdaybreaker3 is a jewel in the roughdaybreaker3 is a jewel in the roughdaybreaker3 is a jewel in the rough

Quote Originally Posted by duckbillplatty View Post
    Question is: Does Obama pardon? If so, when?
    The real question is- do Republicans show any backbone and vote out Vitter? If not, we'll know their whole movement is all talk and no walk.

Champ duckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond repute duckbillplatty's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by daybreaker3 View Post
    The real question is- do Republicans show any backbone and vote out Vitter? If not, we'll know their whole movement is all talk and no walk.
    I hope Vitter doesn't get reelected, but banging a hooker and taking bribes is two vastly different crimes.

Champ FriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond repute FriscoDog's Avatar

I hope Vitter doesn't get reelected, but banging a hooker and taking bribes is two vastly different crimes.

True dat.

Champ FishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond repute FishingBack's Avatar

I like Vitters performance as a senator. His voting record is great.

Who cares about anything else?

Landrieu isn't too bad for a Dem either, though she's constantly shady with her voting. She'll vote against something.....as long as she can ask the count late in the process before she votes against it, to make her look good, knowing that it will pass anyways.....

Landrieu has at least a mixed record on the 2nd amendment...instead of some dems that are 100% rabidly against it.

My favorite Dem congressman is Mike Ross though. I do like Fleming's job so far.

Quote Originally Posted by FishingBack View Post
    I like Vitters performance as a senator. His voting record is great.

Who cares about anything else?
    I think I do because he made it an issue during the campaign. If someone voted for legalization of pot and prostitution, it wouldn't affect my opinion of them as much if they got caught in possession or with caught with a hooker. The fact that Vitter campaigned on family values with himself as an example makes me lose respect for him. However, I will still vote for him over anyone the Louisiana democrats will probably put up against him. I would love to see somebody like John Georges run for it, but they'll probably push for a Jefferson or Fields 2.0.

Champ FishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond repute FishingBack's Avatar

I think I do because he made it an issue during the campaign. If someone voted for legalization of pot and prostitution, it wouldn't affect my opinion of them as much if they got caught in possession or with caught with a hooker. The fact that Vitter campaigned on family values with himself as an example makes me lose respect for him. However, I will still vote for him over anyone the Louisiana democrats will probably put up against him. I would love to see somebody like John Georges run for it, but they'll probably push for a Jefferson or Fields 2.0.
    I'm quite an objective voter. I care about results in washington and I like what Vitter has done on paper.

If I could vote for a carbon copy of him, minus the scandal, sure I guess I would.

Champ daybreaker3 is a jewel in the roughdaybreaker3 is a jewel in the roughdaybreaker3 is a jewel in the roughdaybreaker3 is a jewel in the roughdaybreaker3 is a jewel in the roughdaybreaker3 is a jewel in the roughdaybreaker3 is a jewel in the roughdaybreaker3 is a jewel in the roughdaybreaker3 is a jewel in the roughdaybreaker3 is a jewel in the roughdaybreaker3 is a jewel in the rough

Georges might be running for NO mayor. He won the city in the governor's election. Even ahead of Boasso. I'd vote for him.... yknow, except that I live in Kenner...

Champ personofbluecolor is a splendid one to beholdpersonofbluecolor is a splendid one to beholdpersonofbluecolor is a splendid one to beholdpersonofbluecolor is a splendid one to beholdpersonofbluecolor is a splendid one to beholdpersonofbluecolor is a splendid one to beholdpersonofbluecolor is a splendid one to beholdpersonofbluecolor is a splendid one to beholdpersonofbluecolor is a splendid one to beholdpersonofbluecolor is a splendid one to beholdpersonofbluecolor is a splendid one to behold

This conviction was purely racially driven. I see absolutely nothing wrong with keeping your $$$$ in a freezer. That's where the term "cold hard cash" came from for goodness sake!!

He and Gates should team up.

+ Reply to Thread