+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Coulter smacks down "birthers"

Champ FishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond repute FishingBack's Avatar

Coulter smacks down "birthers"

Champ weunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud of weunice's Avatar

Re: Coulter smacks down "birthers"

Quote Originally Posted by FishingBack View Post
    Conservatism as a whole needs to heed her words here. They also need to back off the "big brother" accusations on Obama requesting that people "turn in" information they find fishy. Emails are not traceable back to the IP, they are almost useless information about someone because they are so easy to change AND even better is that they are EASY to spoof thus they are not reliable method for compiling a so-called list of enemies. Obama should have an arrogant IT staffer with enough sense to know this. This is all I need to know that one of two things is true:

1. The Obama administration is interested in a man on the street pulse on his healthcare plan in order to improve the support of the people before any sort of vote comes up or
    2. The Obama admnistration is the dumbest ever for thinking they can get any sort of reliable information this way ... trust me, there are far more reliable ways to get a list of "enemies" (I would think registered Republicans would be a good start -- especially the ones who have made donations to opponents/groups large enough to be in public record, meaning available via Google)

Number 2 would require a level of stupidity so unlikely that I HAVE to believe #1 is true. I just don't see enough here to warrant the hubbub.

BleedTechBlue CChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond repute CChandler's Avatar

Holy crap I agree with Coulter on something

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Great article by Coulter! And there's a 99.5% chance she's right as usual. I've just been posting the latest on that topic every week, and probably still will, as I enjoy the reaction these updates get for one. So sue me. Again, great article by Coulter.

Champ Cal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond repute Cal&Ken's Avatar

They need to step up, not back off of letting people know what is going on. We have the most arrogant and in your face administration in my life time and they are trying to take our constitution and shred it. People are screaming out and I am happy about it. Hopefully it will limit what those nuts in charge can do. An example of the lies was yesterday with pelosi talking about the people in the town hall meetings. Yes, they are passionate, but the have every right to be out there just as those that agree so. If they really had an instance of them carrying the swastikas like she said I think it would have shown up on youtube like all of the rest did. Oh, I am sure it will show up, but now it will be fake. People are just tired of the bullying and the lies!

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

As usual, right on the mark.

I am not too fond of the Repubs these days, but I am sure thrilled not to be associated in any way with the stupid demos.

Champ daybreaker3 is a jewel in the roughdaybreaker3 is a jewel in the roughdaybreaker3 is a jewel in the roughdaybreaker3 is a jewel in the roughdaybreaker3 is a jewel in the roughdaybreaker3 is a jewel in the roughdaybreaker3 is a jewel in the roughdaybreaker3 is a jewel in the roughdaybreaker3 is a jewel in the roughdaybreaker3 is a jewel in the roughdaybreaker3 is a jewel in the rough

Pretty soon, this will be hanging in her house:

Champ FishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond repute FishingBack's Avatar

I don't even want to know where you found that.

Champ daybreaker3 is a jewel in the roughdaybreaker3 is a jewel in the roughdaybreaker3 is a jewel in the roughdaybreaker3 is a jewel in the roughdaybreaker3 is a jewel in the roughdaybreaker3 is a jewel in the roughdaybreaker3 is a jewel in the roughdaybreaker3 is a jewel in the roughdaybreaker3 is a jewel in the roughdaybreaker3 is a jewel in the roughdaybreaker3 is a jewel in the rough

I don't even want to know where you found that.
    Who do you think painted it?

Quote Originally Posted by daybreaker3 View Post
    Who do you think painted it?
    Looks like it says "Lacey" or someting similar. Whoever it is gave Obama too many muscles.

Big Dog MoonPieBlue is a jewel in the roughMoonPieBlue is a jewel in the roughMoonPieBlue is a jewel in the roughMoonPieBlue is a jewel in the roughMoonPieBlue is a jewel in the roughMoonPieBlue is a jewel in the roughMoonPieBlue is a jewel in the roughMoonPieBlue is a jewel in the roughMoonPieBlue is a jewel in the roughMoonPieBlue is a jewel in the roughMoonPieBlue is a jewel in the rough

Looks like it says "Lacey" or someting similar. Whoever it is gave Obama too many muscles.
    My main questions would be why is Dr. House in the painting and who the hell bent unicorn's horn.

Champ skilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond repute skilldawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MoonPieBlue View Post
    My main questions would be why is Dr. House in the painting and who the hell bent unicorn's horn.
    The answer to question 2 would be the dude who installed the Obamacon symbol.

I am clueless as to why House is in the picture.

Champ CARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond repute CARTEK's Avatar

Silent No More!
    I'm an asshole! What's your excuse?

+ Reply to Thread