+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: W. Soccer. 2009-2010 News

Champ roughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to behold roughedge's Avatar

Re: W. Soccer. Tech Soccer Begins Preparations for Upcoming Season - latechsports.com

Quote Originally Posted by skilldawg View Post
    There is a truckload of bleachers parked on the East side of Aillet. I'm guessing that these are to be installed across the road before the 21st.
    Those are the temporary bleachers that belong to Lincoln Parish that will be used until Tech buys permanent ones.

I'm guessing fans will have to use the restrooms at the softball field for now and bring their own shade. At JAS you could move up in the shadow of the press box if the sun got too rough.

Champ arkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond repute arkansasbob's Avatar

Re: New Soccer Complex

Quote Originally Posted by inudesu View Post
    An "artist" huh? Which one of your daughters drew this?
    the sad truth is that both of my girls could probably do better.

2003 BB&B Basketball Pick 'Em Champion inudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond repute inudesu's Avatar

Re: New Soccer Complex

Quote Originally Posted by arkansasbob View Post
    the sad truth is that both of my girls could probably do better.

I'm just a bot - I can't respond to your posts News_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the rough News_Bot's Avatar

2009 WAC Soccer Media Guide-WACSports.com

A new article has been posted on www.wacsports.com:

The 2009 WAC Soccer Media Guide is available online and for download. The guide is divided into sections and each can be opened as a PDF.

More...

Discuss it here.

I'm just a bot - I can't respond to your posts News_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the rough News_Bot's Avatar

2009 WAC Soccer Season Opens on Friday-WACSports.com

The 2009 WAC soccer season gets underway on Friday. Each of the WAC's nine schools will be in action Friday, including New Mexico State, which will play its first-ever official women's soccer game at UTEP.

More...

Discuss it here.

W. Soccer. Lady Techsters Countdown to Season Opener - latechsports.com

A new article has been posted on www.latechsports.com:

After working hard for the past week and a half, the Louisiana Tech women's soccer team is excited for their season opener on Friday against Lamar at the new Lady Techster Soccer Field.

More...

Discuss it here.

W. Soccer. Tech Soccer Aims for a Successful Fall Season - latechsports.com

After experiencing the most successful season in women's soccer history at Louisiana Tech, third-year head coach Kevin Sherry and his staff are looking to build on the team's success in 2009.

More...

Discuss it here.

W. Soccer. Tech Soccer Opens Season Friday at Lady Techster Soccer Field - latechspor

The Louisiana Tech women's soccer team will kick off the school's fall sports season Friday as they will oppose Lamar at 5 p.m. in the inaugural match at the new Lady Techster Soccer Field.

More...

Discuss it here.

W. Soccer. Lady Techsters Christen New Field with Double Overtime Win - latechsports.

Olivia Lukasewich put the game-winning shot just over the outstretched arms of Lamar's goalie in the 106th-minute Friday night as Louisiana Tech christened their new facility with a 3-2 win over the Cardinals. LA Tech sealed the win in double overtime in front of 217 fans at the inaugural match played at the Lady Techster Soccer Field.

More...

Discuss it here.

Champ tigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant future tigtoo30's Avatar

Re: W. Soccer. Lady Techsters Christen New Field with Double Overtime Win - latechspo

WTG Techsters!!!!! I have a feeling it's going to be a banner year for all the sports teams!

Champ DallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond repute DallasDog's Avatar

Re: W. Soccer. Lady Techsters Christen New Field with Double Overtime Win - latechspo

Glad they won. This is a young team, but a lot of the ladies logged significant game time last year, especially Cat. As long as some strong leaders emerge then this team could cause some problems. I don't want to sell them short I hope they win the WAC this year, but if they finish third or higher that will be a really strong year for them.

W. Soccer. Lady Techsters Visit Shreveport YMCA Saturday - latechsports.com

Less than 24 hours after Louisiana Tech registered its first win of the season in double overtime, the women's soccer team spent their Saturday morning playing soccer with 40 children ages 4-10 at a Shreveport YMCA. The Lady Techsters played games with the kids before they served as coaches during an all-children scrimmage.

More...

Discuss it here.

2003 BB&B Basketball Pick 'Em Champion inudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond repute inudesu's Avatar

Re: W. Soccer. Lady Techsters Visit Shreveport YMCA Saturday - latechsports.com

Good stuff.

WAC Soccer Players of the Week Announced-WACSports.com

Louisiana Tech's Olivia Lukasewich and Utah State's Summer Tillotson have been named Western Athletic Conference Offensive and Defensive Players of the Week, respectively, for the week of Aug. 17-23.

More...

Discuss it here.

Big Dog coop1448 has much to be proud ofcoop1448 has much to be proud ofcoop1448 has much to be proud ofcoop1448 has much to be proud ofcoop1448 has much to be proud ofcoop1448 has much to be proud ofcoop1448 has much to be proud ofcoop1448 has much to be proud ofcoop1448 has much to be proud ofcoop1448 has much to be proud ofcoop1448 has much to be proud of coop1448's Avatar

Re: W. Soccer. Lady Techsters Visit Shreveport YMCA Saturday - latechsports.com

We are blessed to have a coach like Coach Sherry with our program. Good job, Ladies and congrats on the V I C T O R Y!

+ Reply to Thread