+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: W. Soccer. 2009-2010 News

I'm just a bot - I can't respond to your posts News_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the rough News_Bot's Avatar

W. Soccer. LA Tech's Lukasewich Named WAC Offensive Player of the Week - latechsports

A new article has been posted on www.latechsports.com:

Louisiana Tech sophomore forward Olivia Lukasewich was named the Western Athletic Conference Offensive Player of the Week on Monday after she scored the game-winning goal in double overtime of the Lady Techsters' 3-2 win on Friday. The game was Tech's first match of the season and it was the inaugural contest at the Lady Techster Soccer Field.

More...

Discuss it here.

I'm just a bot - I can't respond to your posts News_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the rough News_Bot's Avatar

This Week in WAC Soccer - Aug. 25-WACSports.com

A new article has been posted on www.wacsports.com:

WAC soccer heads into its second week of competition. Friday's slate includes five matches, while Sunday features eight WAC teams in action.

More...

Discuss it here.

W. Soccer. Tech Soccer Welcomes Grambling State to Ruston Friday - latechsports.com

Following a week full of practices, the Louisiana Tech women's soccer team will resume its schedule as they play host to Grambling State on Friday at 5 p.m. at the Lady Techster Soccer Field.

More...

Discuss it here.

W. Soccer. Tech Soccer versus Grambling State Postponed - latechsports.com

Friday's soccer contest between Louisiana Tech and Grambling State has been postponed due to inclement weather in the Ruston area. The match has been rescheduled for Tuesday, Sept. 15 at 2 p.m. at the Lady Techster Soccer Field.

More...

Discuss it here.

W. Soccer. Tech Soccer Visits Arkansas State Sunday - latechsports.com

The Louisiana Tech women's soccer team will travel to Jonesboro, Ark. for their first road game of the season as they will take on Arkansas State Sunday at 1 p.m. at the ASU Soccer Park.

More...

Discuss it here.

W. Soccer. Lukasewich Lifts Louisiana Tech to a 1-0 Win over Arkansas State - latechs

Olivia Lukasewich's goal with just under four minutes to play proved to be the difference in Sunday's match as Louisiana Tech defeated Arkansas State 1-0 in front of 425 fans at ASU Soccer Park.

More...

Discuss it here.

2004 and 2010-2011 BB&B Pick 'Em Contest Champion DogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond repute DogsWin's Avatar

Re: W. Soccer. Tech Soccer Visits Arkansas State Sunday - latechsports.com

Sophomore Olivia Lukasewich scored her second game winning goal of the season as the Lady Techsters (2-0-0) soccer team shut out Arkansas State on the road today.
    http://www.latechsports.com/sports/w...083009aab.html

WAC Soccer Players of the Week Announced-WACSports.com

Utah State's Lauren Hansen and Louisiana Tech's Cat Buchanan have been named Western Athletic Conference Offensive and Defensive Players of the Week, respectively, for the week of Aug. 24-30.

More...

Discuss it here.

Champ FishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond repute FishingBack's Avatar

Re: W. Soccer. Tech Soccer Visits Arkansas State Sunday - latechsports.com

I thought sunbelt teams were boycotting us. hahaha.

Champ FishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond repute FishingBack's Avatar

Tech WSoccer's Cat Buchanon POW

When's the last time we got a WAC POW for w soccer?

Cat Buchanan didn't allow a goal in the 1-0 road win over stAte.

http://www.wacsports.com/ViewArticle...CLID=204784581

Re: Tech WSoccer's Cat Buchanon POW

Well, we had the offensive POW last week, so only 1 week

And our offensive POW from week 1 scored our lone goal in week 2.

Bulldog VolDawg has turned a few heads around hereVolDawg has turned a few heads around hereVolDawg has turned a few heads around hereVolDawg has turned a few heads around hereVolDawg has turned a few heads around here

We also won it 4 times last year.

Cat Buchanan - Sept. 8
    Scotti Culton - Sept. 22
    Kat McCullough - Sept. 29
    Hikari Kurokawa - Oct. 6

W. Soccer. Tech Soccer's Buchanan Garners WAC Defensive POW Honor - latechsports.com

Coming off her first shutout of the season in a Louisiana Tech 1-0 victory over Arkansas State on Sunday, Lady Techster goalkeeper Cat Buchanan was named the Western Athletic Conference Defensive Player of the Week on Monday.

More...

Discuss it here.

Champ DallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond repute DallasDog's Avatar

Yeah last year was a year for lots of firsts!!!

This Week in WAC Soccer - Sept. 1-WACSports.com

WAC soccer heads into its third week of competition. Utah State and Louisiana Tech remain undefeated with 3-0 and 2-0 records, respectively. 19 matches highlight this week's WAC slate. Utah State puts its 3-0 record on the line at home this week against Oklahoma State and Wyoming. Louisiana Tech travels to Nicholls State before hosting Southern.

More...

Discuss it here.

+ Reply to Thread