+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast

Thread: W. Soccer. 2009-2010 News

I'm just a bot - I can't respond to your posts News_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the rough News_Bot's Avatar

W. Soccer. LA Tech Loses 1-0 to Boise State - latechsports.com

A new article has been posted on www.latechsports.com:

Just two days after a 1-0 defeat to open conference play, Louisiana Tech lost another 1-0 game on Sunday to Boise State.

More...

Discuss it here.

Champ GonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond repute GonzoDawg's Avatar

Re: W. Soccer. LA Tech Loses 1-0 to Boise State - latechsports.com

We are going to get our 1st WAC win soon.

Champ DallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond repute DallasDog's Avatar

Re: W. Soccer. LA Tech Loses 1-0 to Boise State - latechsports.com

Yes we are. They took the step of handling non-conference and beating the teams they should beat. Next is being competitive and winning some conference matches. I would like to say that some of the draws last year we got the lucky bounce and that doesn't always happen. If not for the freak snow storm Boise beats us last year up there pretty well. 1-NIL is an improvement on the field. They are progressing each season and this is going to be a solid winning program for Tech.

I'm just a bot - I can't respond to your posts News_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the rough News_Bot's Avatar

W. Soccer. Persistence Shows in Lady Techsters Kurokawa - latechsports.com

Having lived 21 years in her native land of Japan, Hikari Kurokawa overcame many obstacles to be able to play women's soccer at Louisiana Tech.

More...

Discuss it here.

W. Soccer. Lady Techsters Play at San Jose State, Fresno State This Weekend - latechs

Still searching for their first conference win, Louisiana Tech will have two chances to do so this weekend as they play at San Jose State on Friday at 9:30 p.m. CT, before taking on Fresno State Sunday at 4 p.m. CT.

More...

Discuss it here.

W. Soccer. LA Tech Downed by San Jose State 3-1 - latechsports.com

Going up against a much bigger team that hadn't lost a game in their last seven tries, Louisiana Tech was defeated 3-1 at San Jose State on Friday.

More...

Discuss it here.

W. Soccer. Louisiana Tech Shutout 1-0 at Fresno State - latechsports.com

Louisiana Tech was held scoreless for the third time in their last four games on Sunday in a 1-0 loss to Fresno State.

More...

Discuss it here.

W. Soccer. Louisiana Tech Host Hawai'i on Homecoming Weekend - latechsports.com

Louisiana Tech and Hawai'i will each try for their first conference win when the two teams meet on Friday at 4 p.m. at Lady Techster Soccer Field.

More...

Discuss it here.

W. Soccer. Louisiana Tech Falls 2-1 to Hawai'i - latechsports.com

A goal in the 69th minute broke a 1-1 tie as Louisiana Tech fell 2-1 to Hawai'i on Friday at the Lady Techster Soccer Field.

More...

Discuss it here.

W. Soccer. McCullough Watches Lady Techsters Grow - latechsports.com

Kat McCullough has seen the Tech soccer program improve drastically, coming from the first-ever recruiting class four years ago.

More...

Discuss it here.

W. Soccer. Tech Takes on New Mexico State on Senior Day - latechsports.com

Kat McCullough and Hikari Kurokawa will play in their final home game as a Lady Techster on Friday at 4 p.m. as Louisiana Tech hosts New Mexico State at the Lady Techster Soccer Field.

More...

Discuss it here.

WAC to Stream Soccer Tournament from Boise-WACSports.com

A new article has been posted on www.wacsports.com:

The Western Athletic Conference, in conjunction with its Web site partner JumpTV Sports, has announced it will stream all of the matches of the 2009 WAC Soccer Tournament.* Viewers can sign up by visiting WAC.tv.

More...

Discuss it here.

Techsters extend losing streak to five games - Tech Talk

A new article has been posted on The Tech Talk:

After setting the school's record with 11 wins to start the season, the Lady Techster soccer team lost its fifth straight conference game, falling to the University of Hawaii Rainbow Wahine 2-1 Friday at the Lady Techster Soccer Field.

More...

Discuss it here.

W. Soccer. LA Tech Wins First Conference Game in Thrilling Fashion - latechsports.com

Sophomore Kiva Gresham scored her second goal of the game in the final 1:07 of the second overtime to give Tech a 2-1 win over conference-leader New Mexico State on Friday.

More...

Discuss it here.

Champ GonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond repute GonzoDawg's Avatar

Re: W. Soccer. Tech Takes on New Mexico State on Senior Day - latechsports.com

I haven't seen it posted yet but the Techsters got a big conference win against NMS!

+ Reply to Thread