+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Drug Industry Helping Obama with this pig

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Drug Industry Helping Obama with this pig

Ohhhhh, the drug companies want this Obamacare huh??? So they're throwing $$ Obama's way.

Drugmakers Fund Health Plan

Officals say nation's drugmakers ready to spend $150M to help Obama overhaul health care this fall |

Drug Industry Helping Obama Overhaul Health Care

Efforts by nation's drugmakers could dwarf attempts to derail Obama's top domestic priority.

AP
    Saturday, August 08, 2009
    WASHINGTON (AP) -- The nation's drugmakers stand ready to spend $150 million to help President Barack Obama overhaul health care this fall, according to numerous officials, a staggering sum that could dwarf attempts to derail Obama's top domestic priority.
    The White House and allies in Congress are well aware of the effort by Pharmaceutical Research and Manufacturers of America, a somewhat surprising political alliance,

Rest of article
    http://www.foxnews.com/politics/elec...l-health-care/

Champ TechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud of TechsasDawg's Avatar

Thumbs Down Re: Drug Industry Helping Obama with this pig

I've got a feeling that this is going to have a tremendous effect on all of us for many years to come. I will not stop my efforts to have this bill scrubbed, but I fear that I am fighting a lost battle!!! When big folks throw this kind of money at the president and members of the congress, there's not much we can do!!!:bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry:

TD
    ~~

2011 NFL Survivor Champion nadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond repute nadB's Avatar

Re: Drug Industry Helping Obama with this pig

They ran the numbers, and 50 million new "customers" lining up for free meds paid for by the minority (tax paying citizens) is just too good to resist.

Notice that Billy Tauzin is head of PhRMA ?? Never could stand that worthless p.o.s.

Champ weunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud of weunice's Avatar

People are naive to think that Democrats are not just a different set of special interests than the Republicans. So much for the "change" he ran on eh?

Champ ChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond repute ChipDog's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TechsasDawg View Post
    I've got a feeling that this is going to have a tremendous effect on all of us for many years to come. I will not stop my efforts to have this bill scrubbed, but I fear that I am fighting a lost battle!!! When big folks throw this kind of money at the president and members of the congress, there's not much we can do!!!:bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry:

TD
    ~~
    Don't give up ever. That is the way the Patriots must have felt much of the time, right up until the boiling point was reached.... and that had a pretty good ending.... that lasted about 200 years.
    • My reading of history convinces me that most bad government results from too much government.- Thomas Jefferson
    • America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves. - Abraham Lincoln
    • You cannot help men permanently by doing for them what they could and should do for themselves.- Abraham Lincoln
    • Don't interfere with anything in the Constitution. That must be maintained, for it is the only safeguard of our liberties.- Abraham Lincoln
    • The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government.- Thomas Jefferson
    • The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants.- Thomas Jefferson
    • Leave no authority existing not responsible to the people. - Thomas Jefferson
    • http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jeYscnFpEyA
    Last edited by ChipDog; 08-09-2009 at 12:56 PM.

+ Reply to Thread