+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Rock & Roll rocks!

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Rock & Roll rocks!

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Re: Rock & Roll rocks!

Enough of the 2nd stringers.....time to really rock!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y6IPBN6ARkE&feature=fvw

Can't say Richie Blackmore is in a class by himself, as the greatest guitarist of all time....but it doesn't take long to call the roll!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9jp3de50_d8

Dawg Adamant Argument Czar Guisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond repute Guisslapp's Avatar
    Jordan Mills on choosing Tech:
    “It’s a great experience seeing them play. It was a good atmosphere. The fans stood up the whole game and never sat down. They have a great fan base.”

Big Dog Lone Star Dawg is a glorious beacon of lightLone Star Dawg is a glorious beacon of lightLone Star Dawg is a glorious beacon of lightLone Star Dawg is a glorious beacon of lightLone Star Dawg is a glorious beacon of lightLone Star Dawg is a glorious beacon of lightLone Star Dawg is a glorious beacon of lightLone Star Dawg is a glorious beacon of lightLone Star Dawg is a glorious beacon of lightLone Star Dawg is a glorious beacon of lightLone Star Dawg is a glorious beacon of light Lone Star Dawg's Avatar

How about these?

These remind me of riding around with my older brother in his Torino with the 429 Cobra Jet.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rhhtRxqSrys

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lUeuAnMNDhA

The guitarist in this band is the reason that I started playing guitar when I was 16.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KSQmx...eature=related

Champ GonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond repute GonzoDawg's Avatar

As great as Jimi was and as much as has been written about him I still don't think most people really appreciate the true genius he was. His back up band needs a little more respect as well. A true virtuoso. On the day Sgt. Pepper came out Jimi performed it in its entirety that evening. I heard this straight out of Sir Paul's mouth. He and the rest of the group saw him perform it and were in shock. His version of All Along the Watchtower was Dylan's favorite, and I have heard Pete Townshend talk about he and Clapton going to hear Jimi and being totally mesmerized. The only knock I have heard on him was that he sometimes got more involved in the showmanship, lighting his guitars on fire, humping the amps, etc that he didn't focus enough on the music. The manager of the Fillmore East told of one of Jimi's performances where he was really showing off. After the first set he asked Jimi why he was doing all that crap. Jimi went back out and did an entire set of the most awesome blues he had ever heard, came off stage and said how was that. Then went right back out and did another set of the showboat stuff. What a loss.

Dawg Adamant Argument Czar Guisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond repute Guisslapp's Avatar

Often times the brightest candles burn out the fastest.
    Jordan Mills on choosing Tech:
    “It’s a great experience seeing them play. It was a good atmosphere. The fans stood up the whole game and never sat down. They have a great fan base.”

Champ GonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond repute GonzoDawg's Avatar

I have to confess complete ignorance of Wishbone Ash, as someone who considers himself knowledgeable about classic rock I am truly ashamed. Now I have to find some of their music.

+ Reply to Thread