+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Camo fun

Champ Choudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond repute Choudawg86's Avatar

Camo fun

my first try at camo.

Big Dog honker22 is a jewel in the roughhonker22 is a jewel in the roughhonker22 is a jewel in the roughhonker22 is a jewel in the roughhonker22 is a jewel in the roughhonker22 is a jewel in the roughhonker22 is a jewel in the roughhonker22 is a jewel in the roughhonker22 is a jewel in the roughhonker22 is a jewel in the roughhonker22 is a jewel in the rough

Re: Camo fun

Not bad, but will it jelly-head a LB at 60 yards?

Champ marketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond repute marketdawg's Avatar

I camoed my first gun (with that camo tape) which was an HR Topper .410 when I was about 10 or so. I shot a squirrel in a really thick bottom one morning and couldn't find it so I leaned my gun on the tree and started walking in circles away from the tree in a search pattern. I search patterned my way straight to lost and it took my dad and me most of that afternoon to find that damned camo gun!
    “Towie Barclay of the Glen, Happy to the maids, But never to the men.”

Champ Choudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond repute Choudawg86's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by marketdawg View Post
    I camoed my first gun (with that camo tape) which was an HR Topper .410 when I was about 10 or so. I shot a squirrel in a really thick bottom one morning and couldn't find it so I leaned my gun on the tree and started walking in circles away from the tree in a search pattern. I search patterned my way straight to lost and it took my dad and me most of that afternoon to find that damned camo gun!

LOL, i had a very simular experience with my .308. I had the cloth tape on it. I didnt think the camo pattern was all that good until i started looking for it. I didnt quite get to panic mode, but i was starting to get there.

Varsity Bulldog beefcakes is just really nicebeefcakes is just really nicebeefcakes is just really nicebeefcakes is just really nicebeefcakes is just really nicebeefcakes is just really nicebeefcakes is just really nicebeefcakes is just really nicebeefcakes is just really nicebeefcakes is just really nicebeefcakes is just really nice beefcakes's Avatar

ahhhh..... mossberg 835 ?

+ Reply to Thread