+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: intelligence

Champ saltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your time saltydawg's Avatar

Re: intelligence

Quote Originally Posted by FishingBack View Post
    Yeah like transparency and a new era of bi-partisanship.

And earmarks. He said he loves earmarks during the campaign right?

*And racking up debt. He said we have to be responsible and that national debt was a serious matter. /laugh /laugh /laugh
    Well, at least he attempted a bi-partisan approach. Let's see, how many republicans did he appoint to his Cabinet?

I agree that the debt issue is important but I think that it will resolve itself during the next few years.

GWB more than DOUBLED the national debt. REPEAT. GWB more than DOUBLED the national debt. I doubt that President Obama will be in that league.

"All roads lead to Putin" -- Thomas Jefferson

Champ dhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond repute dhussdawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by saltydawg View Post
    Well, at least he attempted a bi-partisan approach. Let's see, how many republicans did he appoint to his Cabinet?

I agree that the debt issue is important but I think that it will resolve itself during the next few years.

GWB more than DOUBLED the national debt. REPEAT. GWB more than DOUBLED the national debt. I doubt that President Obama will be in that league.
    Taht will resolve itself in a few years? Is it just gonna magically get up and go away? I am not sure how it is going to resolve itself and with Obama and the Dems at the helm, it is more likely to spiral out of control. Lay some half thought out Healthcare plan on us, and it will definitely get ugly.

Champ FishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond repute FishingBack's Avatar

Obama is on pace to shatter that irresponsible record. REPEAT. Shatter.

Champ saltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your time saltydawg's Avatar

Obama is on pace to shatter that irresponsible record. REPEAT. Shatter.
    That is complete speculation. Wishful thinking. (about America failing). With GWB we have historical fact. REPEAT, Historical fact.

Champ dhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond repute dhussdawg's Avatar

That is complete speculation. Wishful thinking. (about America failing). With GWB we have historical fact. REPEAT, Historical fact.

I thought Obama had already projected his budget shortfalls and there were ungodly. It is speculation, but with a high probability of happening.

Champ FishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond repute FishingBack's Avatar

It's speculation to say that he won't. It's already historical fact that he's been racking up debt faster. Whether he increases that rate or decreases it remains to be seen.

Do you believe he will drastically cut the debt before he leaves office?

It's speculation to say that he won't. It's already historical fact that he's been racking up debt faster. Whether he increases that rate or decreases it remains to be seen.

Do you believe he will drastically cut the debt before he leaves office?
    As Maddawg once pointed out, the national debt has not been reduced in a long, long time. I would be happy if Obama can balance the budget at some point.

As Maddawg once pointed out, the national debt has not been reduced in a long, long time. I would be happy if Obama can balance the budget at some point.
    So would I. Every dollar of debt accrued by presidents during non-epic-war times is a pox on their reputation.

And Congress, don't forget congress, who actually makes the budget that the prez signs.

Champ duckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond repute duckbillplatty's Avatar

And with Obama we have the CBO, repeat, the CBO.

I find it funny that you diss speculation here and post an article about the next great flood due to global warming.

Yahoo finance is reporting record deficits higher than expected. I wonder why they'd say that if Obama wasn't spending like it was monopoly money.

story

+ Reply to Thread