+ Reply to Thread

Thread: ULM on Season showdown on NCAA 10

Champ kw2292 has much to be proud ofkw2292 has much to be proud ofkw2292 has much to be proud ofkw2292 has much to be proud ofkw2292 has much to be proud ofkw2292 has much to be proud ofkw2292 has much to be proud ofkw2292 has much to be proud ofkw2292 has much to be proud ofkw2292 has much to be proud ofkw2292 has much to be proud of

ULM on Season showdown on NCAA 10

I just watched a clip under season showdown on NCAA 10 and I thought it was kinda funny that the guys trash ULM as being like the only school without loyalty points or something. Poor ULM haha

Well not that we can talk as tech fans because we are 7 out of 9 in the WAC in total points for this competition..but atleast are not last overall

Champ GermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond repute GermDawg's Avatar

Re: ULM on Season showdown on NCAA 10

I just bought NCAA 10 for PS3, how can I get Tech more loyalty points? I'm doing the Road To Glory mode right now, had a 4 star QB that I've got 1st string at Tech, lost the Auburn game by a field goal won the next two going to play Hawaii tonight.

Champ detltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond repute

Select the Season showdown form the main menu and anytime you play (even offline) you earn loyalty, skill, and sportsmanship points). Be careful though the sportsmanship thing can kill you. They are very strict with what you can and can't do when your ahead.

Champ kw2292 has much to be proud ofkw2292 has much to be proud ofkw2292 has much to be proud ofkw2292 has much to be proud ofkw2292 has much to be proud ofkw2292 has much to be proud ofkw2292 has much to be proud ofkw2292 has much to be proud ofkw2292 has much to be proud ofkw2292 has much to be proud ofkw2292 has much to be proud of

Yeah I think the sportsmanship thing is a little harsh. If you pass while you are winning big at the end of a game it takes of like 50 points or somethin..but points are split into different categories atleast.

Champ detltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by kw2292 View Post
    Yeah I think the sportsmanship thing is a little harsh. If you pass while you are winning big at the end of a game it takes of like 50 points or somethin..but points are split into different categories atleast.
    Yeah you have to run in the fourth quarter if you are up even on third and long. If you can kneel and run the clock out it will dock you if you call a running play. Very little room for error.

2005 NFL Survivor Contest Champion RXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of light RXDAWG's Avatar

Do the points count towards your team right now? I thought they started counting online a week before the official season starts?

Quote Originally Posted by RXDAWG View Post
    Do the points count towards your team right now? I thought they started counting online a week before the official season starts?
    Every game you play counts for Tech. Even games during your dynasty or whatever. We only have 27 people who have selected Tech as their team. Everybody who has this game needs to do this. Maybe if we have a decent showing EA will finally make our crowd blue and add our mascot.

I believe we are 114 or so in the standings. ULM is dead last.

Champ GatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond repute GatorDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by kw2292 View Post
    Really harsh. I was averaging 10ish ypc late in a game. I threw a 2 yard pass with my 3rd string QB and got punished.

Also I went for 2 when I was winning by 12 early in the 4th quarter and got deducted sportsmanship points. That is worse than not allowing any passing when you have the lead in the 4th quarter.

+ Reply to Thread