+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: snopes verifies Russian editorial on Obama

Champ daybreaker3 is a jewel in the roughdaybreaker3 is a jewel in the roughdaybreaker3 is a jewel in the roughdaybreaker3 is a jewel in the roughdaybreaker3 is a jewel in the roughdaybreaker3 is a jewel in the roughdaybreaker3 is a jewel in the roughdaybreaker3 is a jewel in the roughdaybreaker3 is a jewel in the roughdaybreaker3 is a jewel in the roughdaybreaker3 is a jewel in the rough

Re: snopes verifies Russian editorial on Obama

Quote Originally Posted by DogtorEvil View Post
    so why are you so concerned about how the World perceives the US? Why does it matter?
    I'm not the one who brought it up... Apparently one editorial in a gossip mag are enough for it to suddenly matter to FishingBack, though.
    Can you list a single major country in the world that adjusts its policies based on what some other country's "feelings" are?
    Switzerland? Poland 1933?

Also, the economy is severely impacted by global trade. We're likely to get increased trade from countries if they view us favorably as opposed to thinking we're rash, war-mongering idiots.

But, a myopic isolationist view could work too, I guess.

My guess is that there are mommy or daddy issues involved with you, just like much if the rest of your libtard ilk. Grow up child. Your inadequacies are not mommy's or daddy's fault.
    Wow. Did your daddy touch you inappropriately as a child?
    2a. Freudian Projection

The following is a collection of definitions of projection from orthodox psychology texts. In this system the distinct mechanism of projecting own unconscious or undesirable characteristics onto an opponent is called Freudian Projection.
    • "A defense mechanism in which the individual attributes to other people impulses and traits that he himself has but cannot accept. It is especially likely to occur when the person lacks insight into his own impulses and traits."
    • "The externalisation of internal unconscious wishes, desires or emotions on to other people. So, for example, someone who feels subconsciously that they have a powerful latent homosexual drive may not acknowledge this consciously, but it may show in their readiness to suspect others of being homosexual."
    • "Attributing one's own undesirable traits to other people or agencies, e.g., an aggressive man accuses other people of being hostile."
    • "The individual perceives in others the motive he denies having himself. Thus the cheat is sure that everyone else is dishonest. The would-be adulterer accuses his wife of infidelity."
    • "People attribute their own undesirable traits onto others. An individual who unconsciously recognises his or her aggressive tendencies may then see other people acting in an excessively aggressive way."
    • "Projection is the opposite defence mechanism to identification. We project our own unpleasant feelings onto someone else and blame them for having thoughts that we really have."
    Hmmm... come to think of it, that last bullet point could also explain why you guys hate gays so much... maybe I *wont* be meeting up with any of yall any time soon... unless it's in a well-lit public place... wait..dangit... you guys even have those covered. Thanks Larry Craig.

Champ FishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond repute FishingBack's Avatar

It's not who writes it - it's what rings true.

Champ DogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond repute DogtorEvil's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by daybreaker3 View Post
    I'm not the one who brought it up... Apparently one editorial in a gossip mag are enough for it to suddenly matter to FishingBack, though.
    "the world doesn't love us" is one of the mantras of you libtatds. You know it is. Own it.

Also, the economy is severely impacted by global trade. We're likely to get increased trade from countries if they view us favorably as opposed to thinking we're rash, war-mongering idiots.]
    Complete and utter BS. $$$ talks, perception walks.

But, a myopic isolationist view could work too, I guess.
    so apparently you're in support of the America first sections of the $787billion "stimulus" bill?

Wow. Did your daddy touch you inappropriately as a child?
    [/SIZE][/FONT][/LIST]Hmmm... come to think of it, that last bullet point could also explain why you guys hate gays so much... maybe I *wont* be meeting up with any of yall any time soon... unless it's in a well-lit public place... wait..dangit... you guys even have those covered. Thanks Larry Craig.[/SIZE][/FONT]
    Nope. I only have issues with fags like you.
    Originally Posted by champion110
    I am less angry this morning and ready to get back up on the horse. That girl was a freak last night.

In fact, I finally had to tell her to stop over the last weekend, because I was worn out and needed a break.

Champ DogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond repute DogtorEvil's Avatar

waiting....
    I am less angry this morning and ready to get back up on the horse. That girl was a freak last night.

In fact, I finally had to tell her to stop over the last weekend, because I was worn out and needed a break.

Champ daybreaker3 is a jewel in the roughdaybreaker3 is a jewel in the roughdaybreaker3 is a jewel in the roughdaybreaker3 is a jewel in the roughdaybreaker3 is a jewel in the roughdaybreaker3 is a jewel in the roughdaybreaker3 is a jewel in the roughdaybreaker3 is a jewel in the roughdaybreaker3 is a jewel in the roughdaybreaker3 is a jewel in the roughdaybreaker3 is a jewel in the rough

Nope. I only have issues with fags like you.
    projecting again. you just keep adding evidence to the case.
    waiting....
    this is getting creepy now... first youre projecting your own homosexual feelings on to me, now youre waiting for me? for what? to presumably hit on me? I'm not a congressional page and this isnt an airport bathroom.

projecting again. you just keep adding evidence to the case.

this is getting creepy now... first youre projecting your own homosexual feelings on to me, now youre waiting for me? for what? to presumably hit on me? I'm not a congressional page and this isnt an airport bathroom.
    and once again your obsession with men hitting on you, Larry Craig, etc., comes up again. Yes, again.

Go ahead, come out of the closet and join your brother in arms (and other male appendages) Barney Franks.

and insofar as creepiness, it's pretty easy to see who is on the board down in the "Currently Active Users" section. A mere click on the User name will take you to their profile to see waht they are doing. Oh so Creepy. Forrest.

What's really creepy is that it's pretty easy for me or anyone else to predict exactly how mundane and, well, gay, your response will be. Your responses are typically (A) some indignant repsonse to something Tyler has posted, (B) a bashing of Bush or (C) some gay reference, typically associated ith Larry Craig.

maybe the Admins could change your ID from daybreaker3 to digbarney's3.

+ Reply to Thread