+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I love it!!!

Dawg Adamant Argument Czar Guisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond repute Guisslapp's Avatar

I love it!!!

Obama is waking the sleeping giant of American spirit. All this discord is awesome. People are finally getting pissed at the government.

There is no way that McCain would have gotten people this fired up. He would have grown government, but much more slowly. That is the slow death I am most concerned about.

Obama and Co. has brought this debate to the forefront. About damn time!
    Jordan Mills on choosing Tech:
    “It’s a great experience seeing them play. It was a good atmosphere. The fans stood up the whole game and never sat down. They have a great fan base.”

2011 Pick 'Em Champion johnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond repute johnnylightnin's Avatar

Re: I love it!!!

Did you see Pen Gillete (sp?) on Larry King Live last night? He said he thought the good that was coming out of this is that people are learning not to trust the government.

Then, Ron Paul took Obama's doctor to the woodshed. It was good stuff.
    Time is your friend. Impulse is your enemy. -John Bogle

Dawg Adamant Argument Czar Guisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond repute Guisslapp's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by johnnylightnin View Post
    Did you see Pen Gillete (sp?) on Larry King Live last night? He said he thought the good that was coming out of this is that people are learning not to trust the government.

Then, Ron Paul took Obama's doctor to the woodshed. It was good stuff.
    I did watch it.

Lou Dobbs' coverage has been great, too.
    “It’s a great experience seeing them play. It was a good atmosphere. The fans stood up the whole game and never sat down. They have a great fan base.”

Champ LookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Guisslapp View Post
    Obama is waking the sleeping giant of American spirit. All this discord is awesome. People are finally getting pissed at the government.

There is no way that McCain would have gotten people this fired up. He would have grown government, but much more slowly. That is the slow death I am most concerned about.

Obama and (his sycophants) & Co. has brought this debate (inadvertently) to the forefront. About damn time!

"Your government has lost the faith and trust of the American people." - Best line of the day

Champ Bigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond repute Bigdog13's Avatar

I think the idea of some of the laws that were passed by the democrats in the first couple of months were rammed through so quickly and that they weren't even read has really bothered a lot of people. They are drawing a line in the sand with the healthcare issue and saying NO MORE!!

How do you vote on something you haven't even read. Who really has the power in this nation if this is happening. This goes beyond GOP and Dem. This is downright bad and very scary. I think our founding fathers would be rolling over in their graves if they knew we would be voting on and passing lawd that haven't even been read by our congress. And if they are soo big we don't have time to read them then that is a problem in and of itself.

Totally agree on the McCain thing. I am still very happy I didn't vote for him. A Slow Death indeed!!1

Champ Bigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond repute Bigdog13's Avatar

I saw another funny thing the other day where a Democrat on a talkshow was saying that the people that are being "loud and disruptive" at these town hall meetings were actually put there by Republicans and that they don't represent the average Americans feelings, the host then responded by showing a poll where the average American was against the healthcare program Obama is pushing. The congressman had no answer.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigdog13 View Post
    I saw another funny thing the other day where a Democrat on a talkshow was saying that the people that are being "loud and disruptive" at these town hall meetings were actually put there by Republicans and that they don't represent the average Americans feelings, the host then responded by showing a poll where the average American was against the healthcare program Obama is pushing. The congressman had no answer.
    Yeah, those types of comments are just likely to piss more people off. When the woman made the comment about the lost faith and trust, pretty much the whole room erupted in applause. I don't think that sentiment is fringe at all.

Champ duckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond repute duckbillplatty's Avatar

Yeah, those types of comments are just likely to piss more people off. When the woman made the comment about the lost faith and trust, pretty much the whole room erupted in applause. I don't think that sentiment is fringe at all.
    More people are asking questions, and that isn't good for this administration. They have remarkably few answers... and not just on healthcare.

Champ FishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond repute FishingBack's Avatar

Obama has never had to answer many detailed questions. He just craps out rainbow sherbert and the people eat it right up! (or that's what he told you, a logical person might ask why rainbow sherbert is brown, but he'll tell you it's just mixed up real good).

Champ bulldog_in_baton_rouge is a jewel in the roughbulldog_in_baton_rouge is a jewel in the roughbulldog_in_baton_rouge is a jewel in the roughbulldog_in_baton_rouge is a jewel in the roughbulldog_in_baton_rouge is a jewel in the roughbulldog_in_baton_rouge is a jewel in the roughbulldog_in_baton_rouge is a jewel in the roughbulldog_in_baton_rouge is a jewel in the roughbulldog_in_baton_rouge is a jewel in the roughbulldog_in_baton_rouge is a jewel in the roughbulldog_in_baton_rouge is a jewel in the rough bulldog_in_baton_rouge's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Bigdog13 View Post
    I think the idea of some of the laws that were passed by the democrats in the first couple of months were rammed through so quickly and that they weren't even read has really bothered a lot of people. They are drawing a line in the sand with the healthcare issue and saying NO MORE!!

How do you vote on something you haven't even read. Who really has the power in this nation if this is happening. This goes beyond GOP and Dem. This is downright bad and very scary. I think our founding fathers would be rolling over in their graves if they knew we would be voting on and passing lawd that haven't even been read by our congress. And if they are soo big we don't have time to read them then that is a problem in and of itself.

Totally agree on the McCain thing. I am still very happy I didn't vote for him. A Slow Death indeed!!1
    I think you inadvertently just nailed it...

Quote Originally Posted by bulldog_in_baton_rouge View Post
    I think you inadvertently just nailed it...
    These people are not capable of forming sound judgment themselves. They RELY on lobbyists to advise them. That is the sad truth. Lobbyists teach politicians about the bills.

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Who really has the power in this nation if this is happening.

The same people who sat the turtle up on he fence post.

Champ bulldog_in_baton_rouge is a jewel in the roughbulldog_in_baton_rouge is a jewel in the roughbulldog_in_baton_rouge is a jewel in the roughbulldog_in_baton_rouge is a jewel in the roughbulldog_in_baton_rouge is a jewel in the roughbulldog_in_baton_rouge is a jewel in the roughbulldog_in_baton_rouge is a jewel in the roughbulldog_in_baton_rouge is a jewel in the roughbulldog_in_baton_rouge is a jewel in the roughbulldog_in_baton_rouge is a jewel in the roughbulldog_in_baton_rouge is a jewel in the rough bulldog_in_baton_rouge's Avatar

These people are not capable of forming sound judgment themselves. They RELY on lobbyists to advise them. That is the sad truth. Lobbyists teach politicians about the bills.
    True enough...so my question is...

Who controls those who control the lobbyists???

I am now listening to some liberal talking heads try to discuss the guy that attended one of the town halls with a concealed weapon (he has a permit). Also talking about how the disruptiveness is un-American and shouldn't be allowed. Lou Dobbs is not letting them get away with that - exposing them for the 2nd amendment and 1st amendment haters they are. I love it!

+ Reply to Thread