+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I'm confused

Champ DogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond repute DogtorEvil's Avatar

Re: I'm confused

Quote Originally Posted by daybreaker3 View Post
    Same budget your messiah could have vetoed. Or your minority in congress could have filibustered.

Oh wait... I guess they'd rather make a lot of noise, and let it pass. That way if it fails they can say they were against it, and gain political points without ever having to grow a pair and do anything.
    Nope. there wasn't a lot of noise from either the Democrats or the Republicans. The thing that is consistent on here is that the people that are fiscally conservative on this board were against the Bush spending AND against your messiah expanding it exponentially.

YOU on the other hand were against the Bush spending but you're perfectly fine as long as your god and messiah BHO is doing it. YOU are fvcking hypocrite.

Quote Originally Posted by daybreaker3 View Post
    Same Country first my ass.
    Your obsession with ass is noted, again.
    Originally Posted by champion110
    I am less angry this morning and ready to get back up on the horse. That girl was a freak last night.

Originally Posted by champion110
    In fact, I finally had to tell her to stop over the last weekend, because I was worn out and needed a break.

Champ saltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your time saltydawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by FishingBack View Post
    He couldn't change the bush policies? I thought he was president. My bad.
    It's ok, you're still young and learning.

"All roads lead to Putin" -- Thomas Jefferson

Champ saltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your time saltydawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DogtorEvil View Post
    Nope. there wasn't a lot of noise from either the Democrats or the Republicans. The thing that is consistent on here is that the people that are fiscally conservative on this board where against the Bush spending AND against your mesiiah expanding it exponentially.

YOU on the other hand were against theBush spending but you're perfectly fine as long as your god and messiah BHO is doing it. YOU are fvcking hypocrite.

Your obsession with ass is noted, again.
    What's the matter, you don't like bubble butts?

Champ FishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond repute FishingBack's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by saltydawg View Post
    It's ok, you're still young and learning.
    I think your sarcasm detector is broken, much like your logic generator.

I think your sarcasm detector is broken, much like your logic generator.
    Just how old are you Fishing back?

Champ FishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond repute FishingBack's Avatar

Just how old are you Fishing back?
    Old enough to no longer be naive about life.

Dawg Adamant Argument Czar Guisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond repute Guisslapp's Avatar

Young enough not to be set in your ways?
    Jordan Mills on choosing Tech:
    “It’s a great experience seeing them play. It was a good atmosphere. The fans stood up the whole game and never sat down. They have a great fan base.”

And young enough NOT to answer a simple question honestly.

Champ atobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to all atobulldog's Avatar

The truth is surely going to hurt. Can you say denial?
    What I don't get is you two automatically dismiss anything related to Fox News and yet expect people to widely accept a graph from the New York Times?

Champ glm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by atobulldog View Post
    What I don't get is you two automatically dismiss anything related to Fox News and yet expect people to widely accept a graph from the New York Times?
    That's the liberal way - don't let the facts get in the way.

Champ Bigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond repute Bigdog13's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by atobulldog View Post
    +1 to that ATO!!

Another question:

AND how many Dems and Republicans on this board deep down know their own party sucks yet will definitely vote for them again next election??????

Champ mildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond repute mildawg's Avatar

Me. Because the repubs suck less than the dems, and a vote for a 3rd party is still a wasted vote. Not saying I disagree with some of the 3rd party candidates on most issues, but even a guy like Ron Paul still has some radical ideas about issues with which I will never agree.

And young enough NOT to answer a simple question honestly.
    Attack the messenger and not the message: typical liberal modus operandi.

Obama did it on illegal immigration just the other day. Anybody who opposes is a "demagogue" and that's "unacceptable."

+ Reply to Thread